Fergie struggles with diet disciplineJune 15th, 2011 - 7:20 am ICT by IANS
London, June 15 (IANS) Singer Fergie has admitted she struggles to have the discipline to eat healthy stuff all the time.
The “Black Eyed Peas” singer gets all her food and drinks delivered to the home she shares with husband Josh Duhamel but can’t resist binging on her favourite junk foods whenever she has the opportunity, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“My problem is my discipline. I see my favourite food item and I will impulsively want it,” she said.
- Fergie to concentrate on hubby - Apr 09, 2011
- Moms can be sexy: Fergie - Jul 09, 2010
- Fergie likes being rich and famous - Jul 11, 2010
- Jessie J hates junk food - Jul 25, 2012
- Spears a fitness freak - Jan 03, 2012
- Duhamel ready for kids - Dec 08, 2011
- Black Eyes Peas singer Fergie goes for a vacation to Mexico - May 30, 2012
- Fergie believes her perfume was fate - Dec 07, 2010
- Fergie is not pregnant - despite rumours - Jul 16, 2011
- Duhamel raises $1 mn for flood-hit hometown - Sep 06, 2011
- Fergie sizzles in red at award show - Nov 10, 2010
- Fergie lives it up aboard P Diddy's yacht - Jan 04, 2011
- Dog inspires Adele to turn veggie - Jul 06, 2011
- Fergie jokingly threatens to divorce hubby for supporting wrong NFL team - Dec 03, 2010
- What motivates Mendes to stay fit? - May 11, 2011