Fashion for me is comfort: Irfan PathanApril 12th, 2012 - 3:43 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 12 (IANS) Indian pacer Irfan Pathan says fashion for him is all about comfort and he doesn’t believe in following any trend.
“For me, fashion and style is wearing comfortable clothes in skin-friendly fabric. I don’t follow trends and style. Mostly, I love to wear a simple shirt or a t-shirt with a trouser,” Irfan told IANS.
The 27-year-old was talking on the sidelines of a fashion event to launch the new range by Mushky, a brand known for men’s clothing. The cricketer Wednesday walked the ramp as its brand ambassador here.
“Walking the ramp is much easier than playing cricket in front of thousands of people. I found playing cricket harder than modelling,” he said on a lighter note.
Inspired by the meaning of fresh fragrance, Mushky’s collection is all about style and comfort, said Irfan.
“It’s been two months that I’m associated with the brand and already liking the style and the fabric used for the clothes. It’s their shirts and blazers that I love the most,” he added.
The collection includes formal and semi-formal shirts and trousers. Also, casual and denim wear will dominate the line.
- Retro to Hawaiian with a twist: Summer fashion for men - May 22, 2012
- Woodland forays into kids segment - Jun 09, 2012
- Step up your style with splash of colours this monsoon (Lifestyle Feature) - Jul 15, 2012
- Waistlines rose, beaded pieces ruled Indian fashion (2010 in Retrospect) - Dec 24, 2010
- Go for cotton this wedding season, says Anita Dongre - May 09, 2012
- Fashion brand Kazo forays into men's wear (With Images) - Jul 07, 2009
- Off with little black dress! Trousers are in - Jul 18, 2011
- Prateik is very spontaneous: Kalki Koelchin - Oct 09, 2011
- Bollywood, cricket come together for Manoviraj Khosla - Aug 28, 2010
- Jackie Shroff gets a slice of 'Hero' - Nov 20, 2010
- Katrina, Imran bring curtains down at VHIMW - Sep 05, 2011
- Irrfan Khan walks ramp for Rohit-Abhishek at mens week - Sep 04, 2011
- Rohit Bal displays 'Shanti' with Arjun Rampal on ramp - Jul 26, 2011
- High on creativity, Gen Next designers open LFW (With Images) - Aug 17, 2011
- Parna Ghose goes to NY Couture Fashion Week - Sep 06, 2012