Fashion designer Rohit Bal showcases his collection in Mumbai fashion showOctober 9th, 2010 - 6:42 pm ICT by ANI
By Shaikh Sharik
Mumbai, Oct.9 (ANI): Fashion designer Rohit Bal has showcased his latest creations, based on the Persian work ‘Khakastri’, at the HDIL India Couture Week 2010 fashion show in Mumbai.
‘Khakastri’, which means colour of ash, had colour tones like beige, white, earthy browns, black, maroon and electric blue.
Bollywood actors Vivek Oberoi and Arjun Rampal were present on the occasion.
“Rohit Bal is a good friend of mine and I started my modelling career because of him. And I feel that if there is an international designer in our country, then that is Rohit Bal. His creativity level is very high and is beautiful. Whenever he showcases his collection, I get very excited. I wish him the best always,” Rampal said.
The HDIL India Couture Week commenced on Wednesday.
Several celebrities and fashion divas across the country are expected to be a part of this glamorous weeklong fashion extravaganza.
The five-day-long event will end on Sunday, and would showcase the work of eight eminent designers. (ANI)
- Rohit Bal spins magic at couture week - Oct 09, 2010
- Big B, King Khan, Hrithik walk ramp at Mumbai's HDIL India Couture Week - Oct 08, 2010
- Bollywood dominates couture week, but designs too got noticed (Review) - Oct 11, 2010
- Indian designs, Bollywood dominate RFW opening day - May 25, 2012
- Sonam, Shabana make their way to DCW (Lead with correction in second para) - Aug 10, 2012
- Sonam, Shabana make their way to DCW (With Images) - Aug 10, 2012
- Rohit Bal displays 'Shanti' with Arjun Rampal on ramp - Jul 26, 2011
- Mumbai's Lakme Fashion Week concludes - Sep 22, 2010
- From glamour to business, Rajasthan Fashion Week promises to be grand - May 23, 2012
- Anushka, Arjun walk ramp in New Delhi - Aug 22, 2010
- Surily Goel fashion show displays western wear in Mumbai - Sep 04, 2010
- Aishwarya Rai walks ramp at India Couture Week in Mumbai - Oct 07, 2010
- JJ Valaya is WIFW 2012 finale designer - Feb 02, 2012
- Flop Show By Rina Dhaka! - Oct 12, 2010
- A grandeur opening by Varun Bahl for DCW - Aug 09, 2012
Tags: arjun rampal, ash, bollywood actors, browns, celebrities, couture, creativity, designers, divas, fashion designer, fashion extravaganza, fashion show, good friend, hdil, latest creations, rohit bal, sharik, showcase, showcases, vivek oberoi