Enjoying orgasms could boost womens career, healthFebruary 10th, 2009 - 2:02 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 10 (ANI): Women who get thrills from regular orgasms are more likely to be successful at work and healthy, according to a leading expert.
Psychologist Dr Lisa Turner has said that while men lose energy through orgasm, women are empowered by them and gain clarity of thought.
According to Turner, the right type of orgasm will “massively increase your energy. ”
Previous studies have suggested that 28 per cent of women rarely, or never, achieve full orgasm, and many resort to faking it.
Now, Turner has said that good orgasms boost health and concentration and help women perform better at work, reports the Sun.
She believes: “You will feel more vital, healthy, and energised.” (ANI)
- Men too can fake orgasms: Study - Nov 14, 2010
- Here's how you can perk up your sex life - Mar 09, 2011
- Empathy, self-esteem enhance sexual enjoyment - Jun 05, 2011
- Some women can think their way to orgasm - Aug 19, 2010
- Are we most happy on turning 33? - Mar 27, 2012
- Male drivers are twice as likely to crash because of distraction - Apr 18, 2011
- One in 10 Brit women fakes orgasm - Mar 10, 2010
- Best day to start dieting is Jan 15 - Jan 06, 2011
- Gossipers lose trust, respect of all - Sep 15, 2011
- Why men don't want to chat after sex? - Jul 23, 2012
- Mynamar's rare earth: China's monopoly - May 28, 2012
- Time to unveil our own Victoria's Secret: Indian designers - Dec 08, 2011
- Indian trio in Scotland invent device to identify fake whisky - Nov 03, 2011
- Kilos creeping up among Oz mums under 40 - Apr 04, 2011
- Bit of gossip might do you world of good - Dec 05, 2011