Emma Roberts ignores male fashion adviceApril 15th, 2011 - 8:08 am ICT by IANS
London, April 15 (IANS) Actress Emma Roberts would never ask a man for fashion advice because she would never trust their opinions.
The 20-year-old actress says she wouldn’t trust a member of the opposite sex’s opinions on style and would rather get tips and views from her female friends, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I never take boys opinion on clothes, ever. I really think, unless you think the guy has style, don’t ask. So I only ask my girl friends. I don’t trust guys’ opinions on style!” she said.
- Sofia hates 'style icon' tag - Dec 17, 2010
- I never get asked out: Heidi Range - Jun 26, 2012
- No stylist for Lively - Jul 06, 2011
- Lopez is a classic dresser - Nov 20, 2011
- Relationships are hard: Eva Green - May 13, 2012
- No stripping for Taylor Swift - Apr 12, 2011
- Beckinsale's dressing hassles - Dec 22, 2011
- No Twitter for Blake Lively - Jun 02, 2011
- I prefer myself heavier: Kelly Brook - Jun 20, 2012
- Mulligan has no interest in fashion - Feb 11, 2011
- Malaika my mentor and muse: designer Rick Roy (Lead) (With Image) - Jun 28, 2012
- Malaika my mentor and muse: designer Rick Roy (With Image) - Jun 28, 2012
- Streep loves life at 63 - Aug 09, 2012
- I never see myself as style icon: Dannii Minogue - Nov 28, 2011
- Madonna is upset with her daughter Lourdes' hair - Aug 03, 2012