Duff likes to experiment with hairApril 19th, 2011 - 10:06 am ICT by IANS
London, April 19 (IANS) Singer Hilary Duff gets easily bored with her hairstyles as she doesn’t like to keep the same look for too long and is keen to experiment.
The 23-year-old has recently went from brunette to blonde, reports contactmusic.com.
Talking about her new look, she said: “I was like ‘I’m bored and I like wanted to dye my hair really really blonde’ and then I got scared and then it turned out really blonde. I haven’t been this blonde and my sister’s like calling me Lizzie McGuire which is so funny. I’m like, ‘No please don’t call me that!’”
Although she is pleased with the final result, Duff says the transformation took some time.
“I was at the salon two days a week for the past two weeks and it was driving me crazy. But you know when you’re just not happy? You’re like, ‘I need this tweaked and fixed,’ and so it was just me being mental,” she said.
- Now Duff set to star in comedy show - Aug 14, 2012
- Pregnant Hilary Duff hits the studio - Jan 23, 2012
- Duff wants son to avoid showbusiness career - Oct 25, 2011
- Hilary Duff eager to have kids - Jan 16, 2011
- Hilary Duff To Wed - Aug 07, 2010
- Hilary Duff posts a pic of her chopped off bangs on Twitter - Mar 22, 2011
- Ellen DeGeneres: Hillary Duff Reveals her Baby's Sex - Oct 18, 2011
- Hillary Duff's new romance novel for young adults - Oct 13, 2010
- You can fidget your way to fitness - Jun 29, 2011
- Hilary Duff afraid about motherhood - Jan 07, 2012
- Hilary Duff shocked by fan signature tattoo - Oct 29, 2010
- Son made marriage stronger: Hilary Duff - Jun 06, 2012
- Hilary Duff weds hockey player Mike Comrie - Aug 16, 2010
- Carey Mulligan was told to get Botox at 25 - Dec 08, 2010
- Pixie Lott prefers mannerism over good looks - Jan 08, 2012