Does Donatella sleep in freezer to look young?July 1st, 2012 - 9:55 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 1 (IANS) Italian designer Donatella Versace claims that she sleeps in her freezer “every night” to look youthful.
The 57-year-old admits she has had Botox but “only on my face, not on my body” because the rest of her youthful look is “the result of hard work” such as when she takes a nap in her deep freezer “every night” to keep her youthful look up.
“How do I keep young? Haven’t you heard? I sleep every night in the deep freezer,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Versace as saying.
- When Liz Taylor didn't return Donatella's ring - Jun 04, 2012
- Donatella Versace considers her label daring - Nov 21, 2010
- Kane praises Donatella Versace - Nov 12, 2011
- Donatella not worried about celebrity designers - Apr 20, 2011
- Aniston tried Botox injection - Dec 16, 2011
- Fergie excited about home decoration - Nov 12, 2011
- Only Versace for me, says Gaga - Jun 10, 2011
- Versace now for children too - May 14, 2011
- Paltrow's beauty secret? Sleep - Oct 22, 2011
- Jessie J's organised life - Oct 16, 2011
- Crawford protecting daughter from media, not hindering her career - Mar 09, 2012
- Angelina doesn't pay attention to gossip - Mar 26, 2012
- Katie Price is botox babe! - Oct 19, 2011
- Jackson's middle name revealed - Jun 01, 2012
- Donatella Versace auctions internship - Apr 29, 2010