Divorce took a toll on Longoria’s healthJanuary 4th, 2012 - 2:24 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 4 (IANS) Actress Eva Longoria, who parted ways with husband Tony Parker in 2010, says the stress of separation from her spouse left her unhealthy.
“I was so thin and everyone kept saying how great I looked. It was probably the most unhealthy place I’ve ever been. In my worst time, people were saying I’ve never looked better,” dailystar.co.uk quoted her as saying.
“But now I have a great diet and exercise routine… I like weight training and abs. I hate the elliptical. I despise cardio. I just can’t do it. So I try to do my cardio within the workout,” she said.
- Longoria treasures her good times with Parker - Apr 08, 2012
- Eva Longoria talks about her 'divorce diet' - Apr 07, 2011
- Longoria opens about ex-husband - May 16, 2012
- Eva enjoying life after divorce - Mar 20, 2011
- Divorce has been hard, says Tony - Feb 12, 2011
- I would never use marriage trouble to sell cookbook, says Eva Longoria - Apr 06, 2011
- Strict diet not healthy, says Brook - Jun 20, 2012
- Tearful Longoria reveals her 'heartbreak' over divorce from Tony Parker - Apr 09, 2011
- Longoria in pursuit of happiness - Feb 24, 2012
- Marilyn Monroe is Longoria's style icon - Jun 24, 2012
- Tony Parker's 'textmate' denies affair with him - Dec 03, 2010
- Tony Parker admits divorce from Eva Longoria was 'hard' - Feb 13, 2011
- Longoria shoots lesbian love scenes for new film - Jul 19, 2011
- Eva by Eva Longoria perfect formula to attract man - Oct 02, 2010
- Tony Parker is playing basketball to deal with split from Longoria - Jan 14, 2011