Designer Marc Jacobs splits with beauJuly 28th, 2010 - 3:15 am ICT by IANS
London, July 28 (IANS) American fashion designer Marc Jacob’s partner Lorenzo Martone has confirmed the pair have not been together for two months.
The designer had been dating the Brazilian PR executive since 2008 but Lorenzo confirmed the split on Twitter, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“Thanks for the notes. yes, I saw the press today. We are not together, haven’t been in 2 months. And we will not comment on it. Sorry. We are fine,” Martone posted on Twitter.
Mystery surrounded the status of their relationship as representatives for Marc and Lorenzo had denied reports that the couple married in St Barts over New Year.
- Marc Jacob's Wedding To Lorenzo Martone Not Yet Confirmed - Jan 06, 2010
- Dont mix fashion with politics: Marc Jacobs - Jul 21, 2012
- Jacobs happy at Vuitton - Oct 08, 2011
- Marc Jacobs to make film debut - Nov 03, 2011
- Jessica won't marry until she loses weight - Mar 14, 2012
- Marc Jacobs 'provocative' ad banned - Nov 10, 2011
- Is Hefner dating Harris again? - Jun 05, 2012
- Holly Madison and boyfriend Jack Barakat split - Mar 22, 2011
- Jacobs didn't want to be boring - May 11, 2012
- Teenage Blogger Tavi Gevinson Grabs Attention At The New York Fashion Week - Feb 19, 2010
- JLo, Anthony's day out - Aug 12, 2011
- Gaga splits from boyfriend - May 14, 2011
- Louis Vuitton to collaborate with Yayoi Kusama - May 24, 2012
- Marc Jacobs wants 'fetish' collection - Sep 05, 2011
- Marc Jacobs heading for Dior? - Aug 14, 2011