Demi Moore becomes face of Ann TaylorAugust 4th, 2011 - 6:05 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 4 (IANS) Actress Demi Moore is “delighted” to be the new face of apparel brand Ann Taylor, which she described as the quintessential brand for every woman.
The 48-year-old actress has shot an advertising campaign for the brand.
“I am delighted to collaborate with Ann Taylor. It is the quintessential American brand for modern working women, and is a company of women, for women. They really understand what women need today to be confident and successful. The new fall collection is chic, comfortable and beautiful from the inside out, and as versatile and diverse as the lives we lead,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
Moore said she has been aware of Ann Taylor from a very young age.
“I feel like I’ve known Ann Taylor since I was a kid. I’ve watched the clothes move into support for the working woman,” she said.
- Katie Holmes becomes face of Ann Taylor - Jan 13, 2011
- Hudson replaces Moore as ambassador for clothing brand - Jan 20, 2012
- Winslet endorses knitwear brand - May 17, 2011
- Nargis Fakhri to endorse women apparel brand - Nov 17, 2011
- Demi Moore obsessed about her looks - Jan 01, 2011
- Indian is gorgeous, a perfect amalgamation of world culture: Italian designer (Interview) (With Images) - Mar 24, 2012
- Rihanna turns designer - Jul 17, 2012
- Kim Kardashian dismisses Ashton Kutcher's 'crush' rumours - Jul 10, 2010
- Demi Lovato shares picture on Twitter - Apr 11, 2012
- Rumer Willis To Represent The Spring Collection Of Badgley Mischka of 2011 - Dec 17, 2010
- Is Demi Moore dating Martin Henderson? - Jul 26, 2012
- No stripping for Taylor Swift - Apr 12, 2011
- I am lucky to get good roles: Julianne Moore - Aug 03, 2011
- Moore writes parenting book - Mar 27, 2012
- Paltrow became the brand ambassador of luxury leather - Apr 28, 2011