Delhi-based firm comes up with neem undies that counter cellulite bumps!February 3rd, 2010 - 5:50 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 3 (ANI): People affected with cellulite can heave a sigh of relief, thanks to new Indian organic underwear containing extracts from the neem tree and woven with threads of silver.
Neem, a tree of the mahogany family, has been known in India for its soothing properties and its extracts have often found use in skincare products to ease irritations.
And now Delhi-based company Advantage Organic claims that briefs and panties manufactured by it - containing extracts of neem and basil leaves and flecks of silver - keep the wearer safe from bacterial infections.
The product is currently only available in T-shirts and shorts, but the company has now decided to design a range of sexy underwear for the western market.
“These garments are very healthy and very practical. They will prevent wrinkling and clear all infections,” the Telegraph quoted Rajiv Rai Sachdev, owner of Advantage Organic, as saying.
Neem is believed to counter the wrinkles and bumps of cellulite, which makes skin look like orange peel. (ANI)
- India helping Ethiopia realise full potential of neem - Jan 05, 2012
- 'Seeds of Mahogany safe in treating diabetes' - Aug 17, 2012
- Demand for natural colours escalates this Holi - Mar 07, 2012
- Beauty cream with bee stings in great demand - Dec 29, 2011
- Firm files for patent on cracked heel healing kit - Apr 13, 2011
- Alluring Aussie Banana Underwear Creates Huge Interest - Mar 13, 2010
- DMAE Skin Cream Controversy Goes On - Feb 09, 2011
- 10 do's and don'ts for a healthy, glowing skin - Nov 15, 2010
- Diseased trees found to be new source of methane in air - Aug 09, 2012
- How to keep your skin glowing during monsoon - Jul 04, 2012
- Serial panties thief no match for Dunedin super sleuth! - Apr 08, 2010
- Female staff ordered to wear loose-fitting skirts and flesh-colored underwear by UBS - Dec 16, 2010
- Zoe Saldana strips down to undies for Calvin Klein - Dec 14, 2010
- Russian hand in shooter Vijay's Olympics success - Aug 03, 2012
- How to make safe and healthy herbal colours at home (To go with 'This Holi, play with a splash of safety') - Mar 05, 2012
Tags: bacterial infections, basil leaves, briefs, company advantage, extracts, flecks, garments, london feb, mahogany family, neem tree, orange peel, panties, rajiv, relief thanks, sexy underwear, sigh of relief, skincare products, telegraph, undies, wrinkles