David Beckham - the hairdresser!September 10th, 2011 - 2:33 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 10 (IANS) David Beckham, known for setting trends with his different hairstyles, says he doesn’t spend much money on it, and often cuts his hair himself.
The soccer ace has sported a number of daring hairstyles during his career, including a Mohawk, and a shaved head. But he insists he doesn’t spend a great deal of money on his hairstyles, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“People try to read too much into it. Over the years they’ve said I’ve spent 2,000 pounds on a hairstyle, which I’ve never done. Either a friend has cut it or I do it myself,” he said.
“Sometimes, I wake up and I’m bored of it. I want to shave it off. It literally is a spur of the moment decision. And I don’t think of anything apart from whether I am happy with it,” he added.
- David Beckham, a strict father - Aug 05, 2012
- David Beckham gets new tattoo - Feb 27, 2011
- Jackman's son wishes dad wasn't famous - Jun 16, 2012
- I'm trying to be like Beckham: Bieber - Oct 29, 2011
- Barlow is celebrity dad of the year - Jun 16, 2012
- Beckham grows beard to look like Wolverine - Oct 29, 2009
- Victoria doesn't use fake tan anymore - Nov 20, 2010
- Carrey unsure of finding long love - Jul 02, 2011
- Beckham won't let daughter get inked - Jun 04, 2011
- Richie doesn't fear criticism - Mar 12, 2012
- Jessie J to shave head for charity - Nov 08, 2011
- I leave CDs in microwave: Liam Gallagher - Sep 29, 2011
- Relationships are hard: Eva Green - May 13, 2012
- Charlie Sheen plans retirement? - Jun 19, 2012
- Refugees improved Jolie's parenting skills - Oct 05, 2011