Daisy Lowe is fearlessNovember 2nd, 2011 - 9:31 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 2 (IANS) Model Daisy Lowe says she thinks being fearless is the key to becoming a successful model.
The 22-year-old daughter of Pearl Lowe and Gavin Rossdale loves her job but says a sense of adventure is a definite plus when trying to get ahead in the fashion industry, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I’m fearless when I need to be. In my work I’ve not been known turn down a challenge (sic),” she said.
“I recently did a shoot that involved four huge snakes crawling all over my body. I spent the whole day fretting about it. On the day itself I didn’t want them to smell my fear in case they decided to bite me,” she added.
- I'm proud of Daisy's career: Gavin Rossdale - Jan 01, 2012
- Lowe's parents embarrassed by Playboy pics - Aug 23, 2011
- Playboy shoot 'freaked out' Daisy Lowe - Aug 03, 2012
- Daisy Lowe undergoes kidney surgery - Feb 06, 2010
- Lowe, Matt part ways - Nov 25, 2011
- Gavin Rossdale's positive approach towards life - Jan 03, 2012
- Daisy Lowe loves bright skirts - May 21, 2011
- It's painful to be away from Stefani: Rossdale - Nov 21, 2011
- Daisy Lowe's cervical cancer scare - Jul 21, 2009
- Lowe to pose nude for Playboy magazine - Jul 15, 2011
- I will sacrifice career for kids: Stefani - Oct 19, 2011
- Want to have my own fragrance: Cheryl - Nov 12, 2011
- Daisy Lowe's strips to undies to promote new TV show - Jul 18, 2009
- Beyonce hates smell of hubby - Sep 29, 2011
- Gwen Stefani couldn't write after babies - Mar 14, 2011