Cooking is therapeutic for me: LohanMarch 3rd, 2011 - 2:19 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 3 (IANS) Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has found a unique way to deal with her problems - she cooks to de-stress herself.
The 24-year-old, who spent much of 2010 either in jail or rehab, has found a new beachfront sanctuary in Venice and loves to cook for friends rather than party, reports contactmusic.com.
“I love to cook. I cook every night. I cooked a butternut squash ravioli for my friends the other night, with like steamed artichoke. It’s freeing, it’s therapeutic for me,” she said.
Lindsay was sent to jail after being caught with cocaine and she has been to rehab couple of times. Recently she got into trouble for allegedly walking off from a jewellery store without paying for the piece.
- Cooking is therapeutic for me, says LiLo - Mar 03, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan is a good person: Hilton - Mar 13, 2011
- Lohan signs up for counselling - Aug 13, 2011
- LiLo to be charged in necklace theft - Feb 09, 2011
- Lindsay's theft case adjourned - Feb 04, 2011
- 'Saturday Night Live' will see Lohan joke - Feb 27, 2012
- Lohan knew latest lawsuit was in offing - Jul 23, 2011
- Lohan to return to court for that stink - Jun 23, 2011
- Lohan to plead not guilty in theft case - May 01, 2011
- Lohan gets relief from house arrest - Jun 30, 2011
- Lindsay to plead no-contest in theft case - Mar 22, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Terms Tom Hardy Just A Good Friend - Jan 25, 2011
- Paris Hilton is mean: Lindsay Lohan - May 06, 2011
- 'No change' in LiLo after rehab, jail stints - Sep 19, 2010
- Lindsay getting financial support from father - Jan 22, 2011