Conde Nast Traveller magazine to be launched in IndiaJanuary 19th, 2010 - 5:19 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Jan 19 (IANS) After launching fashion magazines Vogue and GQ in India, Conde Nast publication is all set to launch its famous travel magazine Conde Nast Traveller in the country in October.
“With Vogue and GQ well received and established in India, we are now proud to announce the launch of the iconic and much awaited Conde Nast Traveller. With it, we now provide advertisers the perfect platform to reach the elusive affluent Indian audience,” Conde Nast India managing director Alex Kuruvilla said in a statement here Tuesday.
The magazine will be a bi-monthly and priced at Rs.100.
- Conde Nast to close four magazines, including Gourmet - Oct 06, 2009
- Now, a magazine for adventure tourism buffs - May 18, 2012
- Hindus upset at Vogue editor for trivializing Hindu gods - Jun 16, 2010
- New pop art feeds on toys, movies, comics and realities (With Images) - Mar 05, 2011
- Brooklyn Decker moving into new house with hubby Andy Roddick - Apr 16, 2011
- Fashion chain Zara opens its first Indian store in Delhi - Jun 03, 2010
- Venture capital fund to encourage socially relevant films (With Image) - May 30, 2010
- Edinburgh 'best place to visit in UK' - Sep 03, 2010
- Shop till you drop during Fashion Night Out - Sep 01, 2009
- Kate Moss gets new hairstyle - Nov 04, 2010
- Rumer Willis To Represent The Spring Collection Of Badgley Mischka of 2011 - Dec 17, 2010
- Weinstein, fashion label Halston split? - Jul 17, 2011
- Britain's first mag dedicated to women with real curves - Sep 30, 2010
- Sydney named World's Best City - Oct 19, 2009
- Deepika dons racy swimsuit for Vogue cover (With Image) - May 29, 2012
Tags: advertisers, alex, conde nast publication, conde nast traveller, conde nast traveller magazine, fashion magazines, gq, India, indian audience, jan 19, kuruvilla, launch, managing director, New Delhi, travel magazine, vogue