Combat The Chill With Best-Rated Light BeersJanuary 16th, 2011 - 7:49 pm ICT by GD
By Madhuri Dey
Jan 16, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Winter goes incomplete without a mug of beer. Where in summer, many feel, beer tastes like poison almost burning the system, during winter, it tastes nothing short of spectacular. However, not all beer are equally popular. Most of the people prefer light beer, when they are on a sociable mood as it correctly kicks off the party mood yet ensures the least consumption of calories and carbs.
According to reports, most of the people in United States, prefer to have domestic beer, which have been brewed by the local companies. A consumer report has come to the conclusion that most of the consumers feel that half of the imported beer, tastes worse than the most unpopular domestic beer in America. Yet on the other hand, Budweiser, which is a “not so popular” beer in the United States, is highly appreciated by people in the Asian countries. In the east, people love pampering their taste buds with international and imported brands of light beer. However, if one wants to go for the flavor then they cannot help counting upon Michelob Ultra Amber and Michelob Light. Beers with fruity or floral note are also getting popular these days. Those beer that lead this category are Natural Light, Busch Light and Keystone Light.
BeerAdvocate, recently proposed the names of some of the best light beers in America. This list has kept New Town 11 Light at the top. Restauracni Pivovar’s Lager Beer follows immediately for its smooth and thick texture. Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery’s Heartland Light Beer may also be counted upon, if one wants to combat the chill outside. A beer with a meaty junk food, like a burger or a hot dog, is one of a kind solution to resist the chills. So, grab one and enjoy the beery evening with your gang of friends.
- Best-Rated Light Beers For A Chilled Winter Evening - Jan 15, 2011
- Ratebeer.com rates Olde English 800 as worst beer ever - Oct 21, 2010
- Aspiring model found dead in August Busch's mansion - Dec 25, 2010
- 'World's lightest beer' launched - Feb 05, 2010
- No takers for world's first gay beer - Feb 20, 2011
- Soon, liquid biofuels to be produced from brewery waste - Feb 28, 2011
- How to keep beer fresh longer - Apr 14, 2011
- Former Budweiser beer baron devastated by girlfriend's death at his estate - Jan 05, 2011
- South Africa pushes its fruity presses in Indian wine mart (With Image) - Jun 07, 2012
- Woman Found Dead In August Busch IV's House - Dec 24, 2010
- Burger King Bringing Beer: New Burger King Branch To Open At Miami - Jan 24, 2010
- 1 in 6 Brits has sworn off alcohol - Jan 28, 2011
- Thousand quintals of wood used in Himachal winters - Dec 30, 2011
- 'Free beer' ad to boost Budweiser image amongst youngsters - Sep 27, 2010
- Budweiser launched in north India - Aug 26, 2009
Tags: asian countries, beer tastes, busch light, consumer report, dey, domestic beer, imported beer, keystone light, kind solution, lager beer, light beer, light beers, local companies, michelob light, michelob ultra amber, party mood, rock bottom restaurant, taste buds, tastes like poison, thick texture