Cleartrip’’s online corporate booking tool to give corporate houses 10 - 15 percent savings on travelNovember 20th, 2008 - 9:59 pm ICT by ANI
Mumbai, Nov 20 (ANI/Business Wire India): Cleartrip.com launched their corporate travel product, Cleartripforbusiness, (http://www.cleartripforbusiness.com) which offers evolved travel solutions to corporates, which will help them account for travel expenses better and cut their travel costs.
Cleartripforbusiness (http://www.cleartripforbusiness.com) allows Corporates to book their domestic and International air tickets, hotels and Rail tickets with a guarantee for complete value-for-money as they can benefit from a saving of five per cent on hotel bookings and 10 per cent on all airline bookings.
This would see an assured of 10-15 per cent overall saving on travel expenditure using the online tool for making travel bookings. Cleartripforbusiness offers deposit accounts for Corporates that are updated/ deducted when a booking on the account is made.
Cleartripforbusiness (http://www.cleartripforbusiness.com) makes it the most transparent corporate travel product on the market today as it helps manage travel expenditure saves time, introduces transparency in the booking process, avoids billings with multiple vendors, provides on stop travel solution and has an extremely easy MIS for easy audit process. With a rights management tool, corporate can control the number of people who can book, view and run reports thereby segregating roles that allow the management of travel to be more efficient.
Cleartripforbusiness (http://www.cleartripforbusiness.com) search mechanism provides the best options for flights based on the company’’s requirements - departure and arrival times, airlines, number of stops. Travel bookings are automatically tracked by department and by individuals - so you can easily tell how different departments or individuals are impacting travel budgets. Cleartripforbusiness has prepaid deposit account system of making individual payments for every booking. Corporates can subscribe for SMS or email alerts based on their convenience for trip notifications, last minute itinerary changes, automated refund notifications, status and tracking.
Cleartripforbusiness (http://www.cleartripforbusiness.com) will also make group travel simple and hassle free. The company can monitor their employees travel schedule in a single glance.
Every business trip booked for a group with Cleartripforbusiness can be viewed as an online calendar complete with times and dates. To further the efficiency of the tool, CleartripforBusiness supports the industry-standard iCalendar format. The iCalendar standard is supported by Apple, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo and many others.
In addition, a wide variety of payment options are supported, including credit cards, debit cards and net banking, so virtually anyone can use this medium. This is backed with world’’s most secure data encryption algorithms to protect online payments and keep customers safe from any kind of fraud or theft.
We are expecting a 25 per cent of business from the CleartripforBusiness product. We have 20 corporate houses already using the product and we will be focusing on SMEs amongst Tier I and II markets who will find this tool most beneficial, said Stuart Crighton, Cleartrip’’s Founder and CEO.
With a seamless customer service provided 365 days a year, Cleartrip today serves over 6000 customers daily. The customer service team not only handles service related queries but also helps in generation of monthly MIS for incentive settlement, credit of refunds back to Deposit Account within three working days. Following the principle of complete transparency and delivery of promise, Cleartrip assures its customers of the best travel experience. (ANI)
- RBI not to interfere in bank service charges - Apr 26, 2012
- Cleartrip launches EMI payment option - Jul 27, 2011
- Staples is offering coupons on Black Friday - Nov 27, 2009
- Cleartrip launches online train bookings in partnership with IRCTC - Sep 24, 2008
- Amish rules fiction roost, Steve Job bio falls a spot (IANS Books) - Feb 18, 2012
- IATA suspends Kingfisher from two more inter-airline transaction systems (Lead) - Mar 09, 2012
- Tomorrow is 'Cyber Monday', and here are some good deals - Nov 29, 2009
- Government launches web-portal to curb LPG black-marketing - Jun 22, 2012
- RBI seeks feedback on savings deposit rate deregulation - Apr 28, 2011
- Mumbai's traffic advisory firm gears up for expansion - Apr 18, 2012
- New e-payment system will bring down corruption: Pranab - Oct 31, 2011
- Small mistake can lead to long delays in tax refunds - Jul 23, 2012
- U.S. federal regulators close First International Bank in Texas - Oct 01, 2011
- Nationwide and NatWest accounts fixed after errors - Jul 27, 2012
- New system soon to book train e-tickets - Sep 14, 2012
Tags: airline bookings, arrival times, booking tool, cleartrip, corporate booking, corporate houses, corporate travel, corporates, departure and arrival, deposit accounts, hotel bookings, online tool, rights management, search mechanism, stop travel, travel bookings, travel mumbai, travel product, travel solution, travel solutions