Christopher Kane to launch menswear rangeNovember 30th, 2010 - 1:19 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 30 (IANS) Scottish designer Christopher Kane is all set to launch his first ever menswear collection at a retail store here.
“I became obsessed with the explosions and landscapes from space pictures. I loved the colours and unbelievable detail. I printed them on to simple shapes, like loose fit T-shirts, cashmere and silk-mix knitted sweaters and cardigans,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Kane as saying.
If the release of Kane’s first ever menswear range is a success, the 28-year-old would like to fulfil one of his dreams - dressing both Vanessa Paradis and Johnny Depp.
“I love Vanessa Paradis - she’s so delicate and she doesn’t seem to have aged. Maybe she and Johnny Depp inject themselves with each other’s DNA. I would like to dress them,” said Kane.
- Don't push relationships: Paradis - Aug 17, 2012
- Vanessa Paradis doesn't believe in soulmates - Jan 23, 2012
- Paradis in pain after split with Depp - Aug 14, 2012
- Johnny Depp wants to 'run away screaming' from technology - Jan 11, 2011
- Vanessa Paradis warns Johnny Depp: 'It's me or Angelina Jolie' - Mar 08, 2011
- Vanessa Paradis nervous about co-starring alongside partner Johnny Depp - Jun 29, 2010
- Depp, Paradis split because of Jolie - Feb 07, 2012
- Depp happy for Vanessa - Sep 03, 2012
- Happy Birthday Johnny Depp! - Jun 09, 2011
- Depp's daughter is a huge fan of Bieber - Apr 23, 2011
- Depp's hat collection bugs Vanessa - May 18, 2011
- Johnny Depp's partner reveals the secret behind their stable relationship - Jul 10, 2010
- Johnny Depp to direct a documentary on rocker Keith Richards - Apr 25, 2010
- Children brought happiness in Depp's life - May 09, 2012
- Depp bought Monroe's shoes for girlfriend - Jul 10, 2010
Tags: cardigans, cashmere, christopher kane, dna, dreams, explosions, fulfil, johnny depp, landscapes, london, menswear collection, menswear range, retail store, shapes, silk, sweaters, unbelievable detail, vanessa paradis