Christina Aguilera says she doesnt like to pass judgement on BritneyNovember 8th, 2008 - 5:09 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, November 8 (ANI): Pop star Christina Aguilera has said that she does not like to pass judgement on Britney Spears life.
The 27-year-old, who jumpstarted her musical career around the same time as Britney did on The Mickey Mouse Club, said it was not like her to be judgemental.
“I don”t pass any judgment on what she does. I always wish her all the best, People magazine quoted her as telling Britains Daily Mail.
The Beautiful hit maker, whose new album Keeps Getting Better- A Decade of Hits is set to hit the shelves on November 11, added that even though they both had started out alike, they were never competitors.
She said: “When we both started releasing records, it must have seemed as if we were competing with each other, but, in reality, Britney is someone that I used to hold hands with.”
“We were silly little girls together on The Mickey Mouse Club. What a journey it has been for both of us!
“We don”t keep closely in touch with one another. Our lives have taken on two different directions.” (ANI)
- Christina Aguilera, hubby trying for second baby - Nov 09, 2008
- Christina Aguilera gets Hollywood Walk of Fame star - Nov 16, 2010
- Christina Aguilera insists she is coping well with marriage split - Nov 24, 2010
- Christina Aguilera Splits Up With Husband Jordan Bratman - Oct 14, 2010
- Why Christina Aguilera decided to end her marriage - Dec 03, 2010
- Aguilera to release dance comeback - Jul 20, 2012
- Christina Aguilera Celebrates Birthday With New Boyfriend Matt Rutler - Dec 15, 2010
- I don't support drug use: Madonna - Mar 28, 2012
- Hollywood prefers miss goody two shoes to bad girls - Apr 02, 2011
- Cher Talks About "Burlesque", Her Role And Christina Aguilera - Nov 20, 2010
- Christina Aguilera's divorce a result of 'wild vacation' with girls! - Oct 16, 2010
- Simpson always felt like 'runner-up' to Spears, Aguilera - May 06, 2009
- SiCo Warned to Cut 'X Factor' Sleaze as Aguilera gets 2000 Complaints - Dec 15, 2010
- Gosling wants to retire - Sep 18, 2011
- Drunken Aguilera allegedly crashed into Renner's bed - Jan 20, 2011
Tags: britney spears, christina aguilera, daily mail, decade, journey, judgement, judgment, little girls, mickey mouse club, musical career, new album, november 11, people magazine, pop star, shelves, two different directions