Christian Louboutin recreates Cinderella’s slipperJuly 6th, 2012 - 7:25 am ICT by IANS
London, July 6 (IANS) Fashion designer Christian Louboutin has recreated Cinderella’s iconic glass slippers with his signature red sole.
The footwear designer was invited by Disney to re-imagine the fairytale character’s famous shoes in honour of the release of ‘Cinderella’ Blu-ray Diamond Edition in August.
“Cinderella is not only an iconic character when it comes to grace and fairytale love, but also shoes. The dream is a major factor in my language of design,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Louboutin as saying.
“Her character and her story dictated the design to me, it was all there in the pages and the words of this tale. There are no limits in the world of fantasy and there is always a happily ever after,” he added.
- Christian Louboutin to launch beauty line - May 15, 2012
- Nicola Roberts wants own shoe range - Jun 26, 2011
- Black shoes sell less in India: Christian Louboutin - Mar 24, 2012
- Louboutin's gifting rules! - Nov 05, 2011
- Sexiness first for Christian Louboutin - May 27, 2012
- Heels are pleasure with pain: Louboutin - Apr 18, 2012
- Jimmy Choo creates men's shoes - Jan 20, 2011
- Kids Footwear Available Now At Viva La Diva - Oct 08, 2010
- Beauty And The Beast: Diamond Edition On Blu-ray, DVDs And VCDs - Oct 19, 2010
- Shoe designing, Denise Richards' new love - Dec 01, 2011
- Celine Dion owns 3,000 pairs of shoes - Dec 16, 2011
- Denise Richards designs shoes for charity - Dec 30, 2011
- Katrina turns Cinderella, Red Riding Hood (With Images) - Apr 19, 2012
- Kravitz turns designer - May 30, 2012
- West's trainers a hit, fans offering $89,100 for a pair - Jun 07, 2012