Celebrating Vivaha hopes for global recognition (With Image)December 16th, 2011 - 2:18 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 16 (IANS) The ninth edition of Celebrating Vivaha Exhibition starts Friday here and with this season organizers hope to target the global recognition.
The three-day Vivaha extravanganza will see more than 90 brands displaying their wedding collections.
“When we launched Celebrating Vivaha in 2003, I decided to test the wedding market in the country. I endeavoured to redefine the concept of wedding and wedding exhibition in India with Celebrating Vivaha,” said Tarun Sarda, CEO of Vivaha.
“After seeing the domestic success of Vivaha, I plucked the courage to take Celebrating Vivaha international. My aim is now to reach out to more and more people and get a variety of entrepreneurs directly involved in the business of wedding,” he added.
Being held at Ashok hotel, the festival will be a one-stop solution for all wedding needs - clothing, jewellery, skin care, event planners, gifts, honeymoon packages, photography, etc.
Some of the experts, set to present an outrageous mix of design elements in clothing line, are Manu and Mamta, Preeti Ghai, Tanya Khanuja, Parneet Mehra, Niharika Kamani, Amirah and Bhumika Sharma.
In the jewellery section, brands like Navrattan Jewellers, Bikaneri Jewels, Shimmer, Vikas Chain, Shilpa Purii, Ruhee Nanda, Kavaan Jewels, Jusra Jewels and Entice will display their ornaments.
The platform will also provide a chance to meet wedding planners, skin care experts and others.
- 'Celebrating Vivaha 2010'- one stop shop for wedding - Aug 07, 2010
- Chandigarh hosts a two-day bridal wear exhibition - Aug 08, 2010
- 'Ardhanginni' - a one stop shop solution for weddings abroad - May 24, 2011
- Wedding Asia set to debut in Delhi - May 27, 2011
- Twinkling, bejewelled Indian wedding cards - got one yet? (With Images) - Jan 17, 2012
- Amrapali Jewels nominated for global honour - May 11, 2012
- Tarun Tahiliani Brings Luxury Brands To Bridal Couture - Jun 04, 2010
- Day one at IIJW ends in style with 'Jewels of Falaknuma' - Aug 01, 2011
- Tahiliani to reprise bridal couture extravaganza - Jun 03, 2010
- Indian Mughal jewellery exhibition opens in Kuala Lumpur - Jul 31, 2010
- Kate Middleton's dress rakes in 10 million in ticket sales - Jul 19, 2012
- Crown Jewels go on show for diamond jubilee - Mar 29, 2012
- Christie's to auction Liz Taylor's clothes, accessories - Jun 30, 2011
- Catherine's wedding gown to go on display - Jun 07, 2011
- Gold traders on Akshaya Tritiya high - Apr 23, 2012
Tags: amirah, ashok hotel, clothing line, design elements, event planners, ghai, global recognition, honeymoon packages, kamani, mamta, mehra, niharika, ninth edition, preeti, skin care experts, stop solution, wedding collections, wedding exhibition, wedding market, wedding planners