Carey to launch nail paint rangeAugust 12th, 2012 - 1:55 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 12 (IANS) Singer Mariah Carey will create two nail polish collections, and is excited to begin work on them.
Carey has signed a deal with OPI Products Inc for the venture, and is upbeat as she has always loved doing manicures, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I actually went to beauty school in 11th grade, so I could have something to fall back on, so believe me, I’ve done my share of manicures as well as getting them,” said Carey.
“OPI knows that the polish you use makes a big difference not only in the look but in the care of your nails,” she added.
The special ranges will be launched next year, with the first collection of eight shades hitting OPI’s global distribution of salons, spas and retailers in January followed by another later in the year.
- Kardashians to launch nail polish range - Apr 20, 2011
- Nick Cannon wants singing twins - Oct 22, 2011
- Serena Williams 'out to save the traditional polish mani-pedi' - Oct 20, 2010
- Serena Williams to launch range of nail polish - Mar 29, 2011
- Kate Middleton inspires nail polish collection - Sep 04, 2011
- Nicki Minaj wants to be an author - Mar 14, 2012
- Nicki Minaj to launch nail polish range - Oct 24, 2011
- Katy Perry 'launching new nail polish line' - Oct 20, 2010
- Singer Justin Bieber to launch nail polish collection - Oct 11, 2010
- Justin Bieber nail polish line coming soon - Oct 11, 2010
- Carey sheds baby weight - Nov 10, 2011
- Carey loves spending time in nursery - Apr 21, 2011
- Kardashians launching their own line of nail polishes? - Apr 20, 2011
- Nail-Color Trends: Best for Fall and Winter 2010 - Oct 12, 2010
- Avril Lavigne creates nail polish range - Jan 22, 2012