Cameron Diaz turns nutrition educatorApril 18th, 2012 - 4:20 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 18 (IANS) Actress Cameron Diaz is planning to launch her own wellness organisation, through which she will impart health and nutrition tips.
“Everyone needs to find a purpose, and I think mine is to help other people. This project is only in the blueprint stages, but I’m creating a space where I can teach healthy habits that girls can build on,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 39-year-old as saying.
“I see women struggling with their bodies because they don’t know how they work on basic levels, starting with nutrition. The more I talk about this with people, the more I realise how much it’s needed. I’m really throwing all of my energy into it,” she added.
- Cameron Diaz pens down nutrition book - Jun 13, 2012
- Diaz plans to adopt - Apr 19, 2012
- Diaz, Barrymore adventure buddies! - Jun 05, 2011
- My mother is my best friend: Justin - Oct 16, 2010
- I bought weed from Snoop Dogg: Cameron Diaz - Jan 21, 2011
- Pharrell Williams likes older women - Sep 09, 2012
- Getting better with age, says Diaz - May 06, 2011
- Mendes doesn't mind eating carbohydrates - Aug 12, 2011
- I did develop diabetes: Mariah Carey - Nov 11, 2011
- Want to have my own fragrance: Cheryl - Nov 12, 2011
- Not ready for marriage, kids yet: Cameron Diaz - Jul 28, 2010
- Lovato - a role model! - Aug 17, 2011
- Online shopper Rachel Zoe - Dec 04, 2011
- Beyonce feels like a mermaid - Jul 05, 2011
- Price in search for hot model - May 16, 2011