Bundchen replaces Petra Nemcova as new face of RampageJanuary 29th, 2009 - 5:58 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 29 (IANS) Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen has replaced Petra Nemcova as the new face of the clothing line - Rampage.Though Bundchen has already modelled for top-notch fashions brands like Dior and Louis Vuitton, she likes this brand because it is meant for everyone, reports people.co.uk
“They have something for everyone. Be it finding right size or suiting your pocket. This is the best part about them,” Bundchen said.
Dari Marder, Rampage’s chief marketing officer, feels that Bundchen epitomises the Rampage woman.
“We are thrilled to announce her as the new face of our clothing line because she epitomises the Rampage woman - beautiful, sexy, confident and independent. Gisele was very much involved in the development of the campaign and it was a pleasure to work with her.
“Working with the world’s most successful supermodel instantly elevates the brand and we look forward to working with her throughout the year,” Marder said.
- Gisele Bundchens raunchy ad as new face of Rampage - Feb 04, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen is world's top earning model - May 07, 2011
- Bundchen has elevated Esprit: Official - Sep 03, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen loses her baby bump for coat advert! - Jul 30, 2009
- Bundchen's lingerie ad under scanner - Oct 01, 2011
- Bundchen to be new face of Balenciaga - Nov 13, 2010
- Kate Moss to be face of Dior's new beauty campaign - Oct 30, 2010
- Marc Jacobs heading for Dior? - Aug 14, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen Heads The List Of The Highest Paid Super-Models - Sep 07, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen: World's first billionaire model? - Jun 04, 2011
- Bar Refaeli replaces Gisele Bundchen as Rampage's new face - Jul 23, 2009
- Moss to wear John Galliano dress on wedding - Feb 26, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen named greenest celebrity - Dec 01, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen named worlds sexiest businesswoman - Sep 04, 2008
- Kate Moss To Endorse Vogue Eyewear - Oct 21, 2010