Brook turns into angel for campaignMarch 1st, 2011 - 4:08 am ICT by IANS
London, March 1 (IANS) Model Kelly Brook has become the face of men’s deodorant Lynx and is fronting the brand’s Fallen Angel campaign.As reported by dailymail.co.uk, to promote the new fragrance Excite, the tagline for the campaign reads: “Angels are falling from the skies - and it’s all down to the irresistible scent of new Lynx Excite.”
“But one angel remains, trapped alone in heaven - archangel Kelly. Could you be the one that Kelly Brook falls for?” it reads.
In the campaign, Brook is seen writing on a bed in a sexy silk nightie.
She also dances around and poses in front of a mirror in a pink lingerie set and teddy as she admires her figure.
She is joined by three other stunning models who are also acting as fallen angels as they try and encourage men to entice them down from heaven.
- Kelly Brook dresses as an angel to promote new deodorant - Feb 21, 2011
- Kelly Brook wears same perfume as Madonna - Feb 07, 2011
- Woman wins men's dream 'mud baths and sexy models' vacation! - Oct 27, 2010
- US Company launches world's first bacon-scented cologne - Apr 09, 2011
- Madonna plans second perfume - Apr 18, 2012
- Heidi Klum to launch her own perfume - Jan 24, 2011
- Taylor Swift to come up with her first fragrance - Nov 02, 2010
- Huntington-Whiteley bares for new Burberry ad - Jul 13, 2011
- Gomez to launch first fragrance by next year - Jul 20, 2011
- After shoes, it's perfume now for Jimmy Choo - Oct 03, 2011
- Taylor Swift to launch debut fragrance - Jul 16, 2011
- Emily Blunt named face of Opium fragrance - Sep 22, 2011
- Khloe Kardashian to launch unisex scent with NBA hubby - Aug 18, 2010
- Kelly Brook regrets her topless modeling days - Jan 19, 2012
- Hilton perfume business booms, at $1.5 bn - May 29, 2012