Brit mum shocked to see 4ft snake in loo!July 31st, 2008 - 4:44 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 31 (ANI): A 31-year-old woman in Britain was shocked to see a 4ft snake slipping out of her loo.
Mum of two, Jane was horrified to see the snake coming out of her loo and started screaming, which in turn woke partner Daniel Daltry.
He took a blanket and threw it over the snake.
“We all panicked and ran around shouting,” the Mirror quoted Daltry as saying.
Their neighbour next door admitted that his snake had escaped and took it home. It is believed that the snake may have climbed up a shared waste pipe.
“I was scared to go to the toilet,” said Jane.
A 12ft Burmese python also got trapped in the bodywork of a car, which was later taken out by fire fighters
Danny Palmer had taken it to Southampton common “to let them on the grass”.
“It looked like we might have to take the car apart but the snake freed itself,” said Animal specialist Jim Green. (ANI)
- Python in car stuns British holidaying couple - Sep 07, 2012
- 18 foot Burmese python snake saved from burning Rhode Island home - Oct 07, 2010
- Spell casting python 'fixing' World Cup matches seized in South Africa! - Jul 06, 2010
- Giant Python Caught in Florida - Aug 14, 2012
- London 2012 venues face toilet trouble - Feb 21, 2012
- Loo turns human waste into biofuel, fertiliser - Jun 28, 2012
- Cambodian snake wedding attracts hundreds of villagers - Jan 04, 2011
- Oz granddad's shock over pic of granddaughter wrapped by snake - May 28, 2010
- Python caught near Madhya Pradesh chief minister's house - Aug 08, 2011
- Oz woman tackles 3m carpet python to save her pet dog - May 26, 2010
- Florida Python Hunt Is On - Mar 09, 2010
- Row over Royal Mail's only for Muslim loos - Jul 31, 2010
- McDonalds snake wrestling incident leads to the arrest of 2 men - Sep 10, 2010
- 18 feet python found in Florida - Aug 14, 2012
- Five giant invasive snakes pose high risks to ecosystems in US - Oct 14, 2009