Brad Pitt takes publics fascination with his family as a complimentDecember 4th, 2008 - 5:44 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 4 (ANI): Brad Pitt has admitted that he takes public interest in his family as a compliment.
Pitt and his partner Angelina Jolie have six kids: adopted Maddox, seven, from Cambodia, Pax, four, from Vietnam, and Zahara, three, from Ethiopia.
They”re also parents to biological offspring Shiloh, two, and baby twins Knox and Vivienne.
And Pitt is sure that his family gets so much attention because its different to the norm, which he takes as a compliment.
“(The public interest) is quite complimentary. It is an interesting family, it’’s not your usual family. I”m quite interested in my family. I certainly don”t see it as anything less than a compliment,” Contactmusic quoted him, as telling U.S. talkshow host Larry King. (ANI)
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Pitt to buy mini motorbikes for kids - Jun 16, 2012
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Pitt, Jolie busy doing karaoke - May 29, 2012
- Pitt's parenting woes - Nov 20, 2011
- Raising six kids tougher than action stunts: Pitt - Sep 08, 2012
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Brangelina - Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt separation rumors are false - Jan 25, 2010
- Our kids not allowed to Google us: Pitt - Jan 30, 2012
- Brangelina's kids don't find them cool - Dec 09, 2011
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- Brangelina take kids' help for wedding - Apr 19, 2012