Beyonce wants women to feel sensual with new fragranceFebruary 3rd, 2011 - 1:31 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 3 (IANS) Singer Beyonce Knowles says she wants every women to feel sensual when they wear her new perfume, Heat Rush.”I created Heat Rush to bring the feeling of warmth and sensuality to every woman who wears it. It’s feminine and sexy, fresh and beautiful,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
The 29-year-old’s fragrance is a mix of floral bouquet and hints of honey and musk.
“I wanted this to be something that made you feel like you could conquer anything, and take over the world. Strength was something important, because a lot of my songs I write for my women, to empower them,” she said.
“When I spray it, I feel feminine, I feel like a woman. I can leave a lasting impression.”
Heat Rush is a follow up to her debut fragrance - Beyonce Heat.
- Beyonce doesn't feel complete until she's wearing perfume - Mar 02, 2011
- Shakira launches second fragrance - Jun 14, 2011
- Christina Aguilera's soft-porn style perfume ad - Oct 30, 2010
- Fergie launches second perfume - Apr 11, 2011
- Beyonce defends her perfume commercial - Mar 02, 2011
- Beyonce defends racy 'Heat' perfume ad - Mar 02, 2011
- Perfume-obsessed Kate Moss likes to smell good - Oct 26, 2010
- Shakira launches signature perfume - Aug 03, 2010
- Elixir will reveal my sensuous side: Shakira - Jul 14, 2012
- Eva Longoria shares perfume profits for charity - Mar 29, 2012
- Madonna plans second perfume - Apr 18, 2012
- Beyonce tops celebrity perfumes' list - Aug 17, 2011
- Fergie to launch 2nd fragrance with Avon - Apr 08, 2011
- Madonna to launch her own fragrance? - Sep 15, 2011
- Lopez to launch her 17th fragrance - Jun 11, 2011