Beyonce, Jay-Z to perform at royal wedding reception?April 25th, 2011 - 2:42 am ICT by IANS
London, April 25 (IANS) Kate Middleton and Prince William have reportedly asked singer Beyonce Knowles and her hubby Jay-Z to perform “Crazy In Love” at their wedding reception.
“Both William and Kate are massive fans of Beyonce and Jay-Z. They really wanted to make their big day even more special and what better way than by getting pop royalty to perform at the party?” a source close the Royals said.
According to dailystar.co.uk, the Palace refused to confirm or deny whether the US hit-makers have accepted the invitation but rumours are rife that singer and her husband would be calling into Buckingham Palace to shake their thang for Queen Lizzy.
The snitch added: “Will and Kate will have an official reception for hundreds of dignitaries before throwing a less formal bash for loved-ones. They both wanted to ditch traditions and make it more personal for them. Jay-Z and Beyonce are both in Europe at the moment while she promotes her new single Girls Who Run The World. So it’s highly likely they have taken up the Royals’ offer. After all, who would turn down a once-in-a- lifetime gig like that?”
- Jay-Z and me love changing nappies: Beyonce - Sep 11, 2012
- Jay-Z will be an awesome dad: Beyonce's mom - Oct 19, 2011
- Jay-Z, Beyonce upset with Kardashian - Sep 02, 2012
- Jay Z, Beyonce buy home in London - May 12, 2012
- Beyonce hates smell of hubby - Sep 29, 2011
- Royal wedding will have just traditional hymns, no Elton John, James Blunt - Mar 16, 2011
- Beyonce plans mega nursery for baby - Oct 21, 2011
- Ellie Goulding to sing at royal wedding reception - Apr 29, 2011
- Sticky tape fails to conceal Beyonce's side cleavage - Apr 24, 2011
- Beyonce feels blessed with Gwyneth's support - Nov 14, 2011
- Kanye West wants to be godfather of Beyonce's child - Sep 01, 2011
- Jay-Z wants Beyonce to get back to work - Mar 20, 2012
- Beyonce guarded about new album - Aug 04, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow causes racial controversy after tweeting the N-word - Jun 05, 2012
- Jay-Z in run for 'Dad of the Year' award - May 25, 2012
Tags: beyonce, beyonce and jay z, beyonce jay z, beyonce knowles, buckingham palace, dailystar, dignitaries, hubby, jay z, jay z and beyonce, kate middleton, kate middleton and prince william, lizzy, massive fans, prince william, royal wedding, single girls, snitch, wedding reception, william and kate