Beyonce inspired Kimberley WalshAugust 14th, 2011 - 9:22 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 14 (IANS) Kimberley Walsh learned to love her curvy frame after being inspired by Beyonce Knowles.
The “Girls Aloud” singer used to hate her body shape but when she saw how “halo’ singer carried herself in clothes that flattered her shape, Walsh learnt to love her body, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I grew up thinking Kate Moss was the perfect woman but that was a totally unachievable body shape for me. It was never ever going to happen. Can you imagine me in a pair of skinny jeans?,” she said.
“Then along came Beyonce. We were exactly the same age and she looked amazing, so I started to dress like her and suddenly my shape made sense. I’d think: ‘Oh, yes. Beyonce’s wearing a figure-hugging dress and drawing attention to her tiny waist, so I’d buy a new dress and a large belt, go out and pretend to be Beyonce’. She was a great alter ego for me,” she added.
- Knowles, Berry inspires Kimberley Walsh - May 24, 2011
- Nicola Roberts wants curvy figure - Sep 23, 2011
- Nicola Roberts gives speech on Walsh's birthday - Nov 22, 2011
- Kim Kardashian wants to be skinny for a day - May 28, 2012
- Winslet proud to be curvy - Nov 12, 2011
- Kimberley Walsh's fitness secret - Nov 23, 2011
- Walsh wants Girls Aloud reunion - Dec 05, 2011
- Kelly Rowland's embarrassing moment - Oct 08, 2011
- Rihanna to make TV debut - Jan 27, 2012
- Michelle Obama wishes she was Beyonce - May 26, 2012
- Cheryl Cole loves New York - Oct 15, 2011
- I'm proud of Sarah Harding: Kimberley Walsh - Nov 30, 2011
- Beyonce to create maternity range - Oct 13, 2011
- Nicole Richie loves Beyonce's fearlessness - Aug 31, 2012
- Cheryl Cole to reunite with Girls Aloud for 2012 tour - Jun 01, 2011