Ben Stiller opens up about pal Owen Wilsons suicide attemptJuly 19th, 2008 - 3:17 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, July 19 (ANI): Ben Stiller opens up to Playboy magazine about pal Owen Wilsons suicide attempt in August 2007.
Stiller, who stars and directs Tropic Thunder, insists that Wilson would never have take the desperate measure unless he had reached his limit, reports usmagazine.com.
“It’’s impossible to understand that kind of pain depression or anything like that until you”re in it,” he tells the mag.
“I love Owen. I felt bad that he had to deal with all the outside bullst,” he added.
On a cheerier note, Stiller admits he loved the way co-star Robert Downey Jr. worked, and that he even tried to emulate the actor.
“Because I was so blown away by the guy, I started trying to copy him. It was like, Wow, this guy’’s a genius; maybe if I do what he does, I”ll be a genius too!” he said. (ANI)
- 'Zoolander' sequel not ready: Ben Stiller - Jul 26, 2012
- A Film On Les Grossman, Tom Cruise's Abusive Character From Tropic Thunder - Jun 10, 2010
- Stiller to direct 'Secret Life Of Walter Mitty'? - Jul 21, 2011
- Owen Wilson wants Lady Gaga in 'Zoolander' sequel - Dec 28, 2010
- I'd like to do a comedy: Theroux - Aug 14, 2011
- Robert Downey Jr. Honored With Renaissance Award - Jun 22, 2010
- Ellen: Jack Black, Steve Martin, and Owen Wilson - Oct 11, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow got 'addict' advice from Robert Downey Jr. - Jan 03, 2011
- 'Zoolander' sequel will be bigger, better: Ben Stiller - Mar 14, 2011
- Owen Wilson becomes dad - Jan 16, 2011
- Owen Wilson 'froze' during first shoot with De Niro - Dec 17, 2010
- Sherlock Holmes sequel a 'Bromance' - Nov 17, 2011
- Actor Robert Downey Jr. wants to have a baby girl - Oct 27, 2010
- Jude Law voted 'Most Stylist Celeb Dad' - Jun 17, 2010
- Katy Perry thanks fans for support - Jan 09, 2012