Beckinsale wears Indian designerAugust 15th, 2012 - 3:42 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 15 (IANS) Actress Kate Beckinsale opted for a beautiful gown designed by New York-based Indian designer Naeem Khan for the Berlin premiere of her latest film “Total Recall”.
Beckinsale was accompanied by co-stars Jessica Biel and Colin Farrell for the re-boot of the movie, and she wore a beautiful gown from the designer’s Fall 2012 collection, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The ivory colour embroidered gown was paired with satin pumps, a low bun, radiant make-up and dark nails.
Beckinsale is not the only one who wore the designer’s gown. Michelle Obama, Beyonce Knowles, Eva Longoria and Lady Gaga have also worn his designs in the past.
- Biggest moment when Michelle wore my dress: Naeem Khan (Interview) - Nov 01, 2011
- First Lady In A Naeem Khan Creation - Nov 25, 2009
- Was Kate's wedding gown inspired by Grace Kelly's nuptial dress? - Apr 30, 2011
- Beckinsale excited to be bad girl - Apr 26, 2012
- Style quotient at Oscars - hits and misses - Feb 28, 2011
- Women singers enjoy 'real' fame: Chris Martin - Oct 17, 2011
- Who says short girls can't flaunt gowns? (With Images) - Jun 06, 2012
- Michelle Obama's dinner gown, made in India by an Indian - Nov 25, 2009
- Beyonce Knowles Walks The Ramp In Tom Ford's Show, Photos On Web - Dec 05, 2010
- 'American Idol' Bride Kellie Pickler Shows Off Designer Wedding Dress - Jan 14, 2011
- Kim Kardashian wedding pics show her dressed in Vera Wang gown - Aug 22, 2011
- Love scenes more awkward for Colin: Beckinsale - Aug 21, 2012
- Gaga greets India with tricolour hairdo - Oct 28, 2011
- First Photos of Kellie Pickler's Wedding Gown Released - Jan 14, 2011
- Beckinsale dislikes portraying weak women - Jul 31, 2012