B-town celebrates Christmas with family, friendsDecember 25th, 2011 - 5:33 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 25 (IANS) Bollywood celebrities extended their best wishes on Christmas Sunday. Some even shared their plans for the day on Twitter - some would celebrate with friends and family while others have jetted off for vacations.
Madhuri Dixit is off to the Maldives with husband Shriram Nene and children Arin and Rayaan.
“Excited! Off to the Maldives for some rest and relaxation…Hope everyone is having a good holiday season,” the 44-year-old posted on Twitter.
Ajay Devgn, who is married to Kajol, is also on vacation although he did not reveal the location.
“Enjoying the Christmas air! Gonna sign off for the holidays an see u guys back in the new year! Ciao,” Devgn posted.
Riteish Deshmukh joined good friend Arshad Warsi and his wife Maria Goretti for a Christmas brunch.
“Off to Maria Goretti and Arshad Warsi’s house for Xmas brunch-She is the worlds best Bawarchi-No wonder Arshad is known as the heavy weight actor,” Deshmukh, 33, posted.
Celina Jaitly is enjoying the festive mood in Dubai.
“Attended a beautiful Xmas mass at the Dubai church .. Was emotionally very moved. Was wonderful to see people from so many countries come together,” the 30-year-old wrote.
“I Hate Luv Storys” director Punit Malhotra stayed at home on the occasion.
“Merry Christmas people. May the festival shower u with all the happiness and prosperity in the world. Happy holidays! Full on celebrations at home. Moms v excited, brought home a baby tree with some wonderful goodies,” he posted.
Abhishek Bachchan, who was recently blessed with a baby girl with wife Aishwarya, offered good wishes to fans.
“Wish all of you a very merry Christmas. Spread the love, joy and happiness. God bless,” he wrote.
Anupam Kher posted: “Happiness is the cheapest thing in the world when we buy it for someone else. Merry Christmas.”
Priyanka Chopra tweeted: “Merry Xmas guys…may we all be blessed with peace and contentment..and the happiness to live and love..and be loved..Thank u all for loving me.”
Karan Johar posted: “Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all of you!!! Its the season to forgive…to forget…to skip regret…to live and let….”
Music composer Vishal Dadlani posted: “Merry Christmas you all Jesus changed the world with love and compassion for all. Try it, it might still work.”
Arjun Rampal wrote: “Merry Xmas, be free, be alive, be in love, be yourself, because everyone is beautiful. Love u all.”
Bipasha Basu posted: “Merry Xmas all!Peace to the world!”
Akshay Kumar wrote: “Merry Christmas to all of you! May you be with the people you love and who love you. I am so grateful for everything! Good health, a roof over my head, great friends, people who love me, but most importantly an amazing family!”
- Bollywood stars wish fans happiness, peace this Christmas - Dec 25, 2010
- Merry X-mas, tweet B-Town celebs - Dec 24, 2011
- Mom is the best, says Bollywood - May 08, 2011
- Bollywood floods Riteish with B'day wishes - Dec 17, 2011
- Bollywood wishes Happy Friendship Day - Aug 07, 2011
- India rejoices in Christmas revelry with carols, feasts (Intro Roundup) - Dec 25, 2011
- Shah Rukh Khan's relaxed Christmas with family - Dec 25, 2011
- Happy Easter, says B-town - Apr 08, 2012
- Friends greet Ajay, Kajol on the birth of their son - Sep 13, 2010
- B-town wishes love, luck for New Year - Dec 31, 2011
- Got 2,843 congratulatory tweets in half-an-hour: Big B - Jun 22, 2011
- Bollywood says Happy Janmashtami - Sep 02, 2010
- Happy friendship day, says B-town - Aug 05, 2012
- Happy Onam, tweets B-town - Aug 29, 2012
- Happy Diwali, tweets Bollywood - Oct 26, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,