AshleyMadison.com, a website that lets people cheat without getting caught!February 1st, 2009 - 2:48 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Feb 1 (ANI): “Life is Short. Have an Affair: thats the mantra behind AshleyMadison.com a website that helps people cheat on their partners without getting caught.
AshleyMadison.com, the largest online dating site for people in relationships, has a whopping 3.5 million members, according to CEO Noel Biderman.
“If you already have the inclination to cheat, we [AshleyMadison.com] can help you,” the New York Daily News quoted Biderman, as saying.
“This is a safe way to do it, he added.
As to what makes the site “safe” for cheaters the answer is: the fact that everyone going on the site knows what they are getting into, as the members of the site are either cheaters themselves or looking for a cheater.
Karen, a 52-year-old from New Jersey, says shes grateful for the birth of AshleyMadison.com.
Karen and her husband fought about sex a lot, she claims.
“I knew he had a low sex drive but he was good to my kids so I figured it would be fine,” she said.
“But then it [sex] went from once a week to once a month. Wed fight about it,” she said.
She said the lack of sex got her down. She asked herself why it was happening, occasionally wondering if she was too chubby or just not good-looking to her partner anymore.
She went on AshleyMadison.com and met a man who desired her, and it changed everything, she says. (ANI)
- Jacqueline upset with Ashley Madison over using her image without permission - Nov 09, 2011
- Infidelity website 'urges married couples to have secret affairs' - Oct 01, 2010
- Website promises adultery, or money back! - Jul 29, 2011
- Online dating sites helping people cheat on partners! - Mar 27, 2010
- Thousands of Australians sign up for website that encourages infidelity - Apr 12, 2010
- Cheating Chilean miner offered $100K to be dating website's spokesman - Oct 20, 2010
- Controversial infidelity promoting site launches in Australia - Apr 12, 2010
- Feb. 13 is "Mistress Day" - unofficially! - Feb 14, 2010
- Dating site for love cheats a hit in New Zealand - May 09, 2010
- Infidelity on the rise Down Under, confirms dating websites - May 03, 2010
- Mistresses 'receive more lavish holiday gifts than wives' - Dec 14, 2010
- Aussies want to cheat on partners with Hugh Jackman, Jennifer Hawkins - Apr 23, 2011
- The image of Enrique Pena Nieto, Mexican presidency front-runner, used to promote adultery - Jun 07, 2012
- Jesse James' mistress goes nude for infidelity website - Jun 01, 2010
- Sarah Palin offered $1 mn for lie detector test - Sep 25, 2011
Tags: 5 million, ashleymadison, ceo, cheater, cheaters, dating site, inclination, lack of sex, life is short have an affair, low sex drive, mantra, new york daily news, noel, relationships, safe way, york daily news