Armani to design outfits for Ricky MartinMarch 19th, 2011 - 2:37 am ICT by IANS
London, March 19 (IANS) Italian fashion designer Giorgio Armani has revealed he will create special outfits for Ricky Martin and his crew for their “Musica + Alma + Sexo” tour.
The “She Bangs” hitmaker along with his back-up singers, dancers and band members will be dressed by the designer in custom-made Emporio Armani outfits.
Armani confirmed he was excited to be doing the collection because of the level of “talent” the star has.
“Ricky personifies today’s modern man is an extraordinary talent. Last summer, Ricky attended my Emporio Armani men’s fashion show in Milan. We became enthusiastic over the prospect of collaborating again,” contactmusic.com quoted him as saying.
- Ricky Martin performs in Miami - Apr 11, 2011
- Giorgio Armani helps Haiti - Feb 25, 2010
- Ricky Martin's rep denies U.S. tour problems - Feb 11, 2011
- Armani unveils Italian Olympic collection - May 17, 2012
- Singer Blige to design footwear, clothes - Jun 03, 2012
- Rihanna is the new face of Armani - Jul 12, 2011
- Ricky Martin performs in Paraguay - Sep 11, 2011
- Armani big fan of Kate Middleton's style - Jan 30, 2011
- Ricky Martin's new album doing well - Feb 10, 2011
- Ricky Martin defends gay rights - Oct 16, 2011
- Giorgio Armani Has No Plans To Expand In India Soon - Oct 14, 2010
- Ricky Martin expresses his admiration for Miss Universe - Aug 30, 2011
- Ricky Martin would like to have a daughter - Jun 10, 2011
- Megan Fox strips for Emporio Armani Underwear ad - Jan 13, 2010
- Learn while you shop at Armani Junior store (With images) - Sep 08, 2012