Arjun Rampal to attend Rohit Bal’s couture showJuly 25th, 2011 - 8:37 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 25 (IANS) Bollywood actor Arjun Rampal will be seen supporting fashion designer Rohit Bal at the grand finale of Synergy1 Delhi Couture Week Monday.
“On route to Delhi for Rohit Bal’s show, going to be fun I guess,” Arjun wrote on microblogging site Twitter.
The actor has been off the party circuit for quite while now as he was busy shooting for his films. Arjun, who has a quite an interesting bouquet of films coming soon, has finished shooting for “Rascals” and Shah Rukh Khan’s highly anticipated sci-fi thriller “Ra.One”.
- I have again made a love story: Shah Rukh - Oct 23, 2011
- Rajat Kapoor to host national awards (Movie Snippets) - Sep 08, 2011
- Anubhav Sinha thanks 'RA.One' team - Oct 05, 2011
- SRK can't stay idle (Movie Snippets) - Nov 06, 2011
- Big B reports fake Twitter ID rubbishing 'RA.One' - Oct 27, 2011
- I want to be a contributor rather than a liability: Arjun Rampal - May 05, 2011
- Rampal's Lap to host India's first F1 parties - Aug 25, 2011
- Shekhar Kapur praises VFX in SRK's 'Ra.One' trailer - Mar 25, 2011
- Sonam takes to Bikram yoga (Movie Snippets) - Aug 01, 2011
- SRK takes cue from Alfred Hitchcock for 'RA.One' - Jun 02, 2011
- Bonding with co-stars works for romantic film: SRK - Sep 26, 2011
- Things you should know about 'RA.One' - Oct 24, 2011
- In high spirits, 'RA.One' team on promotional spree - Oct 12, 2011
- Arjun Rampal nervous about TV show - Nov 06, 2011
- Rajini sir has blessed 'RA.One': SRK - Oct 03, 2011