Approached for two Bollywood films: Paris HiltonSeptember 24th, 2011 - 9:28 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Sep 24 (IANS) International celebrity Paris Hilton claims to have received two Bollywood offers and says she is open to working in the Hindi film industry, provided she gets suitable scripts.
“I have been approached to do two Bollywood films. But I am not keen on them. However, if a good script comes up, I am willing to do it. Bollywood films are beautiful, I love the clothes in them,” said the blonde beauty who arrived here early Saturday morning.
Hilton will get a taste of Bollywood at a party organised by Indian socialite Queenie Dhody. Expected guests at the Saturday night party include Bollywood celebrities Sonakshi Sinha, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Abhay Deol, Arjun Rampal, Dino Morea and Imran Khan.
The socialite has come here to launch her line of bags, but there’s a lot more on her mind during her short trip.
“I am right now here for business. I wanted to do much more but there’s no time during this trip,” said Hilton, who unveiled the collection at a media gathering here.
However, she does not want to miss taking back “good memories” along with “Indian saris, bindis and jewellery”.
A yoga enthusiast, Hilton sported a sari for the cover shoot of an Indian fashion magazine recently, and says she adored the six-yard wonder.
“I am very inspired by Indian designers. I recently shot for the cover of Marie Claire India in a sari designed by Rocky S. He is an incredible designer. I am sure I am going to wear a sari back in the US as well,” she said.
- Bollywood biggies give Hilton bash a miss - Sep 25, 2011
- Paris is a total party girl: Bipasha (Movie Snippets) - Sep 26, 2011
- I love you India: Paris Hilton - Sep 24, 2011
- Sari gets makeover, new look lures Hollywood - Sep 28, 2011
- Oprah asked for traditional sari: Tarun Tahiliani (With Image) - Jan 19, 2012
- Bollywood celebs glam up Manav Gangwani's show - Jul 24, 2011
- Paris Hilton arrives in India - Sep 24, 2011
- Bipasha will win all the awards for 'Raaz 3': Dino Morea - Sep 12, 2012
- Try a bindi now with Western wear - Mar 22, 2011
- The drape is reborn - sari gets sexy avatar (With Image) - Mar 01, 2012
- Dino's date with Messi! (Movie Snippets) - Sep 01, 2011
- Dino Morea turns producer with 'Jism 2' - Feb 02, 2012
- Bipasha wants more Indian wear (Movie Snippets) - Aug 23, 2012
- Bollywood ladies stick to the sari at National Film Awards - Sep 09, 2011
- 11 designers to participate in India Bridal Fashion Week (With Images) - Aug 28, 2012
Tags: abhay deol, arjun rampal, bindis, blonde beauty, bollywood celebrities, bollywood films, dino morea, fashion magazine, films paris, hindi film industry, imran khan, indian designers, indian fashion, indian saris, international celebrity, marie claire, nitin mukesh, paris hilton, socialite, suitable scripts