Anuradha Raman launches stoles, target everyone (With Images)September 5th, 2012 - 2:12 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 5 (IANS) Designer Anuradha Raman, known for giving Indian handlooms a contemporary and modern twist, has unveiled her first collection of silk and cotton stoles for the patrons of Indian textiles.
“From a college-going girl to a professional women, there is one piece of Anuradha Raman for everyone,” the designer said in a statement.
The collection offers a range of hand-blocked, hand woven and hand-embroidered stoles and they can either be worn as a “dupatta” or can simply be used as wraps.
“This is the first time I am doing stoles using silk and cotton with vibrant colours that are signature of my style. These stoles can be worn over tunic or top and can be easily teamed up with Indian attire,” she said.
Her clientele boasts of popular names like Kirron Kher, Dolly Thakore, Bubbles Sabharwal, Lushin Dubey and Brinda Karat,
The price range starts from Rs.2,500.
- Anuradha Ramam to take Indian weaves to San Francisco (With Images) - Apr 08, 2012
- Anuradha offers ethnic designs for modern women (With Images) - Jan 01, 2012
- Rahul Mishra named best womenswear designer - May 08, 2012
- Honoured to be part of 'Midnight's Children': Ritu Kumar (With Images) - Sep 13, 2012
- Tarun Tahiliani returns to Indian craft, handloom - Mar 25, 2010
- Bikini models scorch the ramp at WIFW - Oct 26, 2010
- Fashion is a difficult and turbulent career: Ritu Kumar - Sep 08, 2011
- Hema Malini, daughter walk down Wills India Fashion Week ramp - Mar 27, 2010
- Pakistan designer styles Kashmiri embroidery for bridal wear (With Images) - Dec 21, 2011
- Under media glare, Indian politicos go fashion forward (Feature with images) - Jul 17, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,