Anderson bares all for 11th Playboy coverOctober 21st, 2010 - 10:54 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 21 (IANS) “Baywatch” star Pamela Anderson, who vowed never to strip again, has bared all for her 11th Playboy cover in an attempt to pay homage to Swedish model-turned actress Anita Ekberg.
Contactmusic.com reports, Anderson is baring all for the January 2011 issue, cavorting naked in a pool as a homage to Ekberg’s infamous scene in Rome, Italy’s Trevi Fountain with Marcello Mastroianni in the 1960 movie classic “La Dolce Vita”.
“Pamela Anderson is in the (Playboy) Mansion swimming pool, posing for the January cover in a tribute to ‘La Dolce Vita’,” Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner posted on Twitter.
Anderson landed her first Playboy cover way back in 1989, and was named Playmate of the year in 1990.
- Pammie sets new 'Playboy' record - Dec 16, 2010
- 'Dolce Vita' diva Ekberg appeals for help - Dec 23, 2011
- Rome's Trevi Fountain is 'crumbling' - Jun 11, 2012
- Man fined for acrobatic dives in Italian fountain - Nov 17, 2010
- 50 years on Italy's 'La Dolce Vita is just a distant memory' - Nov 06, 2010
- Muslim group slams Pammie over Playboy donation - Nov 02, 2010
- Hefner honoured with humanitarian award - Feb 14, 2012
- Pammie donates Playboy pay to charity - Oct 29, 2010
- Lohan poses as Monroe for Playboy - Nov 09, 2011
- Anderson donates Playboy cheque to charity - Oct 29, 2010
- Islamic group protests against Pamela Anderson's disaster help - Nov 01, 2010
- Hugh Hefner's bevy of Bunnies through the years revealed - Jun 29, 2009
- Hugh Hefner announces new girlfriend - Jun 29, 2011
- Playboy To Auction Its Art Collection - Nov 09, 2010
- Pammie cried when she first posed nude for Playboy - Dec 23, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,