An affair can be good for a marriage, says bookAugust 17th, 2012 - 12:29 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 16 (IANS) A new book has claimed that having an affair could be a blessing for a marriage.
According to a controversial new book by academic Catherine Hakim, an affair can actually be good for a marriage, The Sun reported.
A “successful affair” can make “both parties happier than they would otherwise be”, says “The New Rules: Internet Dating, Playfairs And Erotic Power”.
Hakim claims that the normal British response to affairs is “unforgiving” and “sour and rigid”, but that the internet is now enabling women to have “playfairs” or recreational sex outside their marriage.
Anonymous case studies mentioned in the new book say that affairs rescued and saved their marriages.
- Have an affair to save your marriage: British author - Aug 20, 2012
- Women want husbands who earn more than they do - Jan 04, 2011
- Track Palin & wife expecting their first child - Jul 21, 2011
- Women still prefer rich husbands and staying at home with kids - Jan 10, 2011
- How to know your erotic net worth? - May 04, 2010
- Bit of gossip might do you world of good - Dec 05, 2011
- Cops fire during marriage ceremony, one killed - Feb 14, 2011
- 'Internet agent of change like Gandhi's spinning wheel' - Sep 05, 2012
- Denise Richards adopts a baby girl - Jun 30, 2011
- Web changing diplomacy, global governance: Experts - Sep 11, 2011
- New Google Ebooks Available On Cloud-Based Technology - Dec 07, 2010
- Bengal government comes down hard on 'callous' hospital - Dec 09, 2011
- Why women want to marry richer men - Jan 04, 2011
- Top job and family can't go hand-in-hand for women: Expert - Dec 21, 2010
- 'Jism 2' for common man who understands erotica: Pooja - Jul 19, 2012