Amy Winehouses dumped hubby eyeing up 2m pounds of her fortuneApril 27th, 2008 - 5:48 pm ICT by admin
London, April 27 (ANI): Amy Winehouses jailed hubby Blake Fielder-Civil is reportedly eyeing up a hefty slice of her 10 million pounds fortune.
Rumours are abuzz that the 24-year-old singer is heading for divorce after falling for new love Alex Haynes.
And legal experts said that Fielder-Civil, currently behind bars awaiting trial, is in line for about 2 million pounds of Amys fortune and could go for more as they didnt sign a pre-nuptial agreement.
However, the singer is desperate to hang on to her fortune and is thought likely to argue the marriage wasnt valid due to all the drugs they had both taken before the ceremony.
On contrary, Fielder-Civil is so devastated over her wifes with new love affair that he is said to be determined to make her pay.
Ambi Sitham, a lawyer, said that Blake could be aiming for at least 1million pounds to 2 million pounds.
She however said that Winehouse has reasons to argue over the deal.
Amys lawyers could argue that she was in no fit state to marry Blake and if the judge agrees it will stop him getting his claws on her money. But it is unlikely that the judge will buy this, The Daily Star quoted her, as saying.
She is definitely going to regret not making Blake sign a pre-nuptial agreement and the fact Blake has been the inspiration for some of her biggest hits wont help her.
Hell also be able to make a claim on her future earnings but whether or not he gets it remains to be seen.
The only thing she has got going for her is the length of time they have been married. It hasnt even been a year, so that will go in her favour. The longer a marriage lasts, the bigger the cost, she added.
Winehouse told Fielder-Civil that their marriage was over during a visit to Pentonville Prison. (ANI)
- Winehouse's fortune goes to parents - Mar 29, 2012
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Amy Winehouse & Blake Fielder-Civil re-marriage plans are rocked by affair claims - Jan 21, 2010
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011
- Demi Moore to 'punish' Ashton Kutcher - Nov 21, 2011
- Winehouse 'plans to move ex-hubby into multi-million pound pad' - Apr 19, 2010
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Fielder-Civil 'wants Winehouse to check into rehab before marriage' - Mar 04, 2010
- Winehouse happy with new beau - Jun 25, 2010
- Amy Winehouse "happy without Blake Fielder-Civil" - Nov 28, 2009
- Winehouse reunites with former lover Traviss? - Jan 08, 2011
- Winehouse making wedding plans? - Apr 05, 2011
- Amy Winehouse to marry ex-husband in Caribbean island - Jan 11, 2010
Tags: 10 million, alex, blake fielder civil, daily star, earnings, favour, fortune, haynes, hefty slice, hubby, inspiration, lawyer, lawyers, legal experts, length of time, marriage, new love affair, pre nuptial agreement, rumours, wifes