Alba’s simple beauty routineJuly 1st, 2011 - 3:01 am ICT by IANS
London, July 1 (IANS) Actress Jessica Alba says her beauty routine is very simple and she uses sunscreen everyday to keep her skin glowing.
The 30-year-old actress is currently pregnant with her second child and says her simple beauty routine has always worked for her, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“My mother always told me to wash my face every night, wear sunscreen during the day and drink plenty of water. It’s simple but I like to think that it works for me,” she said.
Another family trick Alba swears by is to use her lipstick on her cheeks, saying: “Before there was cream blush, my grandmother would apply lipstick on her lips, cheeks and eyes. I still do that today.”
- Fake eyelashes Longoria's signature style - Jun 19, 2012
- Bridal makeup: Less is more - Nov 13, 2011
- Jessie J's organised life - Oct 16, 2011
- What keeps Kim Kardashian glowing? - Jul 07, 2011
- Alba thanks family, friends on Thanksgiving - Nov 25, 2011
- Lady Gaga says she goes to sleep with makeup on - Mar 21, 2011
- Jessica Alba is a strict mother - Feb 26, 2012
- Less is more for Kate Winslet - Nov 12, 2011
- I'm the disciplinarian: Jessica Alba - Mar 15, 2012
- Jessica Alba to spend birthday in White House - Apr 14, 2012
- Jessica Alba's fashion tips - May 18, 2012
- Bold lip colour makes Portman feel like a clown - Mar 11, 2011
- Jessica Alba no more selfish - Dec 25, 2010
- Jessica Alba advices hypnobirthing - May 19, 2011
- Grandma my style icon: Miranda Kerr - Aug 10, 2012