After Christmas Sale Brings Cheers For The ConsumersDecember 27th, 2009 - 8:12 pm ICT by GD
By Ranjan Bhaduri
Dec.27, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Even after the frenzy over Christmas is over, it seems that the shoppers have reasons to rejoice. Some of the biggest online retailers are still offering lucrative deals on selected products to woo the buyers during the year end. Amazon.com, which is among the most sought after online retailers, is offering a good amount of price cut on selected Blu-Ray titles. The movies that are mostly in demand are Inglourious Basterds, The Hangover, Terminator Salvation, Half-Blood Prince etc. Even the demand for slightly older titles like The Dark Knight, Planet Earth have also shot up.
Walmart is not one to be left behind and has come up with great offers on gadgets like laptops and peripherals. Personal care products and grooming items are also available at discounted rates. People are braving the chilly wind and snow fall to bring home the desirable products at rock bottom prices. As people hit the streets with their cars, the busy streets saw traffic snarls. There are a lot of attractive offers on toys and products for children as well. The shopkeepers who were worried about inclement weather affecting footfall at the stores, were relieved to see the buyers flocking to the stores in hordes.
A lot of buyers were looking for gadgets like mobile phones and gaming consoles. The after Christmas sales will be on full swing till the New Year. The supermarket chains are putting in efforts to draw the maximum number of customers during this time. To outshine the rivals, they are offering lucrative and competitive deals. Ultimately it turns out to be a win win situation for the customers.
- Cyber Monday Unveils Bonanza For Gaming Addicts - Nov 30, 2010
- Black Friday Frenzy Affecting Shoppers Early In 2010 - Nov 19, 2010
- A new company enters Blu-ray discs online sales market in India - Mar 17, 2010
- Walmart Cyber Monday Deals Allure Shoppers All Over - Nov 27, 2010
- Best Black Friday Deals Being Searched By US Shoppers - Nov 26, 2010
- Black Friday 2010 Brings Bonanza For Gadget Lovers - Nov 18, 2010
- Black Friday Brings Online Bonanza In 2010 - Nov 20, 2010
- Black Friday Deals Make Gadget Lovers Smiling! - Nov 06, 2010
- Black Friday Sales Frenzy Intensifies The Competition Among Retailers - Nov 22, 2009
- Best Buy Black Friday Offers Driving Buyers Crazy! - Nov 26, 2010
- Target Black Friday Ad Revealed, Full of Gadget Deals - Nov 10, 2010
- Black Friday Apple Deals Sound Interesting - Nov 25, 2010
- Wal Mart Unveils Killer Black Friday 2009 Deals - Nov 19, 2009
- Kmart Thanksgiving And Black Friday Sales Make Waves - Nov 25, 2010
- Walmart Black Friday 2010 Ads Make Shop-a-holics Crazy - Nov 16, 2010
Tags: amazon, chilly wind, christmas sales, dark knight, desirable products, footfall, full swing, gaming consoles, half blood prince, hordes, inclement weather, lucrative deals, online retailers, personal care products, planet earth, rock bottom prices, snow fall, supermarket chains, traffic snarls, walmart