8 reasons you should immediately dump your beauApril 7th, 2009 - 5:25 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, April 7 (ANI): A dating guru duo has charted eight reasons for women to drop their boyfriends immediately.
L. Rx and P. L. Ayer, though are “gurus for men”, have decided to start helping the “fairer” sex by giving advice to women about men through their popular website DatingToRelating.com.
Women can learn on the website what all men do to trick them, and how to bust a player who is lying and cheating on them, reports AssociatedNews.US.
L. Rx also guides women as to what they should watch out for or avoid in their selection of men, reports AssociatedNews.US.
The first reason he suggests is that a woman should leave a man immediately if he ever hits or slaps her, or even threatens her in a rough way.
Another suggestion is that a man who tries to move into a woman’s apartment, as he doesn’t have a job or a place to stay, should be dumped because men are supposed to be the providers.
He says that a woman should never support a man because it may seem cool for a while, but in the long run she will regret it.
The third reason for dumping a boyfriend is that he plays with his girlfriend like they are one of his buddies, as a man who can’t make the distinction between men and women is a real idiot.
L. Rx further says that men having no male friends, or those whose male friends are a bunch of jerks, should be dropped immediately because there is a reason why good men don’t like him.
The fifth ground for immediately dumping a boyfriend is that he is jealous or possessive for no reason, as such men tend to project their own moral code on their girlfriends.
L. Rx feels that a guy wanting a committed relationship after one date should be nuts.
Boys who straight away approaches a woman and tells her how hot she is should also be rejected, he says.
Finally, the eighth reason for dumping a beau is that he is married or in a relationship. Such guys should be dropped the minute a woman finds out.
L. Rx’s eight “No Brainers” for women from his website are:
1)If a man ever hits you or slaps you or even threatens you in a rough way.2)If a man tries to move into YOUR apartment because he doesn’t have a job or a place to stay.3)If a man plays with you like you are one of his buddies.4)If a man doesn’t have any men friends or his men friends are a bunch of jerks.5)If a guy is jealous or possessive for no reason.6)If a guy wants a committed relationship after one date.7)If a guy walks up to you on the street and tells you how hot you are.8)If he is married or in a relationship. (ANI)
- Chinese tutorial on how to find rich husbands! - Jul 11, 2012
- Top 10 cruel things women do to men revealed - Nov 30, 2009
- She blunders through to find her Prince Charming - Mar 17, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston ex breaks his silence - May 05, 2011
- Why smart men date less intelligent women - Mar 07, 2011
- South African women raped for being lesbians - Nov 01, 2011
- Forget feminism when it comes to your love life - Dec 09, 2010
- Dole pineapple heir sued for sexual harassment - Oct 01, 2010
- 10 things men should never ask women - Oct 01, 2010
- Your Mr. Right is 22 kisses, 5 heartbreaks away: Study - Mar 17, 2011
- Bisexual lover dumped Adele, at 18, for gay friend - Jun 25, 2012
- Your prince charming is 22 kisses away - Mar 18, 2011
- Want to ask out a girl? Hire a 'wing woman'! - Nov 25, 2010
- Dating co-stars is natural: Rachel Bilson - Apr 30, 2012
- How Facebook breeds relationship jealousy - Feb 14, 2010
Tags: apartment, boyfriends, brainers, buddies, committed relationship, distinction, fairer sex, girlfriend, girlfriends, guru, gurus, jerks, job, male friends, men and women, moral code, rx, suggestion