63 designers finalised for WIFW spring/summer editionSeptember 14th, 2012 - 4:32 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 14 (IANS) The spring-summer edition of the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WIFW) returns with an exciting list of 63 designers who will showcase their contemporary collection at the five-day event starting here Oct 6.
The Fashion Design Council of India (FDCI) Friday announced the names of the designers for the 20th edition of WIFW.
“Continuing our commitment to showcase the best fashion talent at the WIFW, we are delighted to announce the names of our talented designers, who will be presenting their work in this edition. I wish them all the best,” Sunil Sethi, President, FDCI said in a statement.
Some of the participating names are Ashish N Soni, Rajesh Pratap Singh, Namrata Joshipura, Wendell Rodricks, Gaurav Gupta, James Ferreira, Manish Malhotra, Suneet Varma, Kavita Bhartia, Ritu Kumar, Alpana & Neeraj, Anand Bhushan and Anupama Dayal.
Dev r Nil, Kallol Datta 1955, Hemant & Nandita, Divyam Mehta, Dozakh by Kartikeya & Isha, Jenjum Gadi, Nachiket Barve, Nida Mahmood, Raj Shroff and Ritesh Kumar have also made it to the final list.
- Shantanu-Nikhil to open WIFW 2012 - Jan 31, 2012
- WIFW widens horizon - fuses fashion with social cause (IANS Preview) - Feb 14, 2012
- Business, not Bollywood, in focus at WIFW: FDCI chief - Oct 07, 2011
- 138 designers to participate in WIFW autumn-winter 2012 - Jan 27, 2012
- FDCI forms new board, Sethi remains president - Mar 01, 2011
- With 130 designers, 43 shows WIFW back - bigger and better - Mar 22, 2010
- This fashion week was more about creativity than business (Review) - Feb 20, 2012
- JJ Valaya is WIFW 2012 finale designer - Feb 02, 2012
- Business at fashion week broke all records: FDCI chief (Review) - Oct 13, 2011
- 86 designers to showcase at LFW Winter fest - Jul 11, 2012
Tags: alpana, anupama dayal, ashish n soni, contemporary collection, fashion design council of india, fdci, gaurav gupta, india fashion week, kallol, kartikeya, kavita bhartia, manish malhotra, namrata, rajesh pratap singh, ritu kumar, suneet varma, sunil sethi, talented designers, wendell rodricks, wills lifestyle india fashion week