India Education Exhibition 08 at Hotel Novotel Siam Square BangkokJanuary 9th, 2008 - 8:22 am ICT by admin
Indian Education Exhibition 08 in Bangkok is a one-stop information event for learning about the variety of professional and vocational courses that NRI and Thailand students can pursue in reputed institutions of higher learning. Students, along with their parents will get an opportunity to personally interact with college administrators and professors, to know about the variety of educational programmes available in IndiaThe exhibition displays attractive options available to NRI and Thailand students from the Thailand and beyond to obtain undergraduate and post-graduate degrees in various disciplines, including medicine, engineering, business management, marketing and communications, arts and science, hospitality & hotel management and Allied Health Sciences.
This exhibition will have nearly 15 leading Indian Exhibitors representing more than 50 institutions offering nearly 200 and above programs. All the participating institutes are recognized by the AICTE, UGC and respective government bodies in India.
- Creating global leaders (both IT and non IT sector)
- Education system recognized worldwide
- Excellent mode of teaching in English language
- Shaping your career to face the competitive work environment
- Wonderful job opportunities in Multi National Companies
Foreign students put India on the global education map
In the years from 5th-13th century AD, eastern India’s ancient university of Nalanda was home to foreign students from as far away as China. Thousands of years later, history spills over to the modern-day Indian nation that continues the tradition of being a center of educational excellence and a lodestone for students from all over the world.
Sixty years after it attained independence, India boasts of 310 universities and 16,000 colleges offering the widest spectrum of courses. Its centers of higher learning like the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) and the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) are global brand names.
Adding to the quality of education is the fact that English is the generally accepted mode of teaching and living standards are economical - attracting thousands of students from at least 100 countries.
They (the global populace) look at the Indian education system with trust.
“India is today recognized as a world center for education. Indian entrepreneurs are making waves throughout the world. Their ideas, technical knowledge and entrepreneurship have yielded unprecedented growth in income, employment and wealth. The credit goes to the sound and practical educational foundation they have received in India.
It’s a rapidly increasing phenomenon.
- Strong University Network - With over 300 Universities and 16000 Colleges offering the widest spectrum of courses, India has the second largest education system in the world.
- Global Recognition - The professionals trained in Indian Institutions are recognised globally. Over 200 of the Fortune 500 companies recruit from Indian campuses regularly.
- English Medium - India has the Third Largest English speaking population in the world.
- Moderate Fee & Cost of Living - India offers quality education at a fraction of cost compared to other education destinations.
- Quality - Quality of Education is assured through bodies such as National Board of Accreditation (for Technical Education) and National Assessment and Accreditation Council (for Higher Education).
- Welcoming Environment - India extends an unbiased welcome to students of all nationalities, cultures and religions.
- Personal Approach - Indian education is based on personalised approach to teaching.
- All-round Development - Cultural and religious diversity on Indian campuses contributes towards the all round development.
- The Indian Experience - Known for its natural beauty and mystique appeal, the Indian experience is unique and enduring.
- Center for Education - For centuries, India has been the global center for Education.
The profile of the participating institutes:
Universities / Deemed Universities / Engineering Colleges / Medical Colleges / MBA & Management / B -Schools / Distance Education / Pharmacy & Nursing / Bio Informatics / Information Technology / Colleges offering Higher education in Arts & Science / Hotel Management & Catering Technology / Post Graduation & Research / Diploma Studies/ International Schools /Unique and specialized programmes etc.,
The exhibition offers free educational counseling / registration & admissions from school education to research programmes
NRI - Students (School & College), Thai students, Parents, Graduates, Post Graduates, Professionals, Faculties, Staffs, Department Heads, School & College Principals, Managers & Management & Administrative Officials, Directors, Chief Executive Officers, Business Executives, Job Seekers, Consultants, Corporate, Financial Investors & Consultants, Entrepreneurs, Counselors, Chartered Accountants, Housewives & others.
Entry : Free
19.01.08 (Saturday) : 10.15 am to 1.30 pm and 2.30 pm to 6.30 pm
20.01.08 (Sunday) : 10.00 am to 1.30 pm and 2.30 pm to 6.30 pm
The exhibition is being organized by Indus Fairs & Events (India) Pvt. Ltd. The company established in the year 1995 is engaged in organizing trade shows and exhibitions in India and in Abroad. India Education Exhibition was recently held in Dubai, Muscat and Kuwit and was a big hit and benefited students and parents a lot.
Tags: attractive options, bangkok, business management, college administrators, communications arts, disciplines, education exhibition, graduate degrees, hospitality, India, indian education, information event, institutions of higher learning, management marketing, medicine, nri, parents, Press Release, professors, Thailand