Zac Efron says Pirates 4 rumours baseless

October 23rd, 2008 - 4:03 pm ICT by ANI  

Johnny Depp

Washington, October 23 (ANI): High School Musical actor Zac Effron has denied claims that he had been roped in for the forthcoming sequel of the Pirates of the Caribbean series.

The 20-year-old told the American Idol host Ryan Seacrest on a radio show that though he hoped to be a part of what shall be the fourth film in the series, yet he did not have any confirmed plans.

“Honestly, at this time it’’s just a rumour, People magazine quoted him as saying.

“I wish I was going to be in Pirates of the Caribbean 4, so hopefully that will happen for me,” he added.

The young heartthrob, whos High School Musical 3 has reportedly broken records for with the biggest advance bookings ever in movie history, had been rumoured to trail Orlando Bloom as the young rogue under Johnny Depp in the sequel. (ANI)

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Posted in National |