Zac Efron says hes like James BondOctober 20th, 2008 - 5:28 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Oct 20 (ANI): High school Musical star Zac Efron has said that avoiding female fans makes him feel like James Bond.
The 20-year-old star has claimed that he avoids his female fans and paparazzi every day just like the secret agent, reports China Daily.
“I”m always bobbing and weaving through alleyways trying to get to meetings, scouting out and looking outside doors and running around like Jason Bourne, he said.
He added: “I have always loved secret agent movies, whether it be James Bond films or ”The Bourne Identity”. Now I”m kind of living it.”
The actor also revealed that though his major fanbase earlier belonged to schoolgirls, but now it has extended to females of all ages.
“It used to just be that I had to worry about elementary schools. But now…who knows?” he said. (ANI)
- Zac Efron dislikes 'heartthrob' title - Apr 02, 2012
- Zac Efron says he's one woman guy - Aug 11, 2010
- Zac Efron wants to play baddie in a James Bond movie - Nov 23, 2009
- Matt Damon not to star in next 'Bourne' movie - Oct 11, 2010
- Efron wants to be daredevil - Apr 19, 2012
- Zac Efron donates clothes to charity - Dec 10, 2011
- Bruce Willis 'regrets working in a dozen movies' - Oct 21, 2010
- Hollywood has double standards, says Miley Cyrus - Jun 12, 2010
- Taylor Swift is a great teacher: Efron - Feb 22, 2012
- Zac Efron wants to bare all for a film - Sep 18, 2010
- 'Haywire' - tale of a modern femme fatale (IANS Movie Review) - Jan 28, 2012
- Efron didn't cash in on success - May 07, 2012
- Zac Efron launches production company - Jul 30, 2010
- Zac Efron says he's a one-woman man - Aug 11, 2010
- 'Jack Ryan different from other spy characters' - Sep 03, 2012