Youngster from Assam is a finalist in international music talent showJune 16th, 2009 - 9:56 pm ICT by ANI
Guwahati, June 16 (ANI): A youngster from Assam, Joshua Queah, has made it to the finals of Sutasi, a contemporary Asian music TV talent show hosted in Singapore.
“I have been selected as one of the finalists for the final round. Now internet voting system is on. Now it is all on votes,” said Joshua Queah.
Music has always been the first love for this youth and he is the first ever musician from the northeast to reach the finals of this premier South Asian musical competition.
This competition is also called as Euro-Asiatic, which searches talents from South Asia, East Asia, and South-East Asia.
Joshua Queah is a part of a group named Casino Blues, he is also associated with bands like Euphonic Trance and Faith.
He has mastered playing the music and songs of Deep Purple, Led Zapplin, Eric Clapton among others.The finale of the competition is scheduled at Los Angeles in the United States later this year. (ANI)
- Lankan performers in India with classical repertoire - Aug 21, 2011
- I Am Next Superstar: A Stage For North American Musical Talent On STAR India Plus US - Nov 02, 2010
- Horlicks Wizkids' contest winners to visit New Zealand - Nov 25, 2010
- Southeast Asia considers single currency, Bank Indonesia governor says - Dec 11, 2010
- India unveils ambitious 'Connect' with Central Asia (Comment) - Jun 18, 2012
- With China on mind, Obama for larger Indian role in East Asia - Oct 29, 2010
- India, China rise makes Asia important: US - Jan 31, 2012
- With China on mind, Obama urges India to engage East - Nov 08, 2010
- Indian American director's thriller gets 8 festival nominations - Jul 27, 2012
- Collection of classical Indian, Asian art creates record - Mar 21, 2012
- Tyeb Mehta work sells for $2.1 mn at Christie's South Asian auction - Jun 12, 2012
- Spice Girls founders on talent hunt for Asian band - Jul 29, 2010
- Southeast Asian countries to combat drug resistance: WHO - Sep 06, 2011
- Aim to eliminate HIV-AIDS from South-East Asia by 2015: WHO (Dec 1 is World AIDS Day) - Nov 30, 2011
- Student entrepreneur for global award to be chosen in Coimbatore - Aug 31, 2011
Tags: asian music, assam, casino blues, deep purple, eric clapton, finale, first love, international music, internet voting, joshua, music talent, music tv, musical competition, musician, South Asia, south east asia, talent show, tv talent, voting system, youngster