XAT 2009 results are outJanuary 20th, 2009 - 11:20 am ICT by Bupha Ravirot
The XAT 2009 tests were conducted in 31 cities on January 04, 2009 , and results were appointed to be available January 31 , are now said to be out.
Some of the candidates find their results out on its website today morning, this created confusions and hesitation to believe when some of the candidates said they can not assess their results.
The admission tests were conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur School of Business & Human Resources on all India level in order to select the most appropriate students for management education.
The management Programmes include Business Management, Personnel Management & Industrial Relations,General Management Programme, Fellow Programme in Management and there are 60 other Management Institutes who are selecting students from XAT 2009.
- Computer-based admission tests critical to build managerial pool (Comment) - Sep 15, 2010
- XLRI to open its new campus by 2014-end - Aug 11, 2012
- B Muthuraman takes over as new CII president, Adi Godrej elected CII president designate - Apr 11, 2011
- NMAT 2008 Results out Jan 28 - Jan 28, 2009
- China's top business school approaches village students - Dec 07, 2011
- JMET 2009 results are out! - Jan 05, 2009
- Online CAT results out - Feb 28, 2010
- Seven things to look at before you walk into a college (Comment) - Jun 19, 2011
- IITs, IISc to use CAT 2011 for MBA admissions - Aug 29, 2011
- CAT online results declared (Lead) - Feb 28, 2010
- UGA Admissions Declared Early This Year - Dec 05, 2010
- US varsity launches undergraduate certificate in India studies - Jul 27, 2012
- Parallel Pakistani education website baffles officials - Apr 26, 2011
- Common admission test for B-schools now - Dec 05, 2011
- CAT on the computer this year, fewer students interested - Nov 06, 2009
Tags: admission tests, business management, confusions, general management, hesitation, human resources, india level, industrial relations, management education, management personnel, personnel management, school of business, xlri